BY RISE BAR

100% all natural and gluten free. • Pumpkin Seeds, Honey, Dates, Raisins, Apricots, Cranberries (cranberries, sugar, sunflower oil), Amaranth, Crisp Rice, Salt • Gluten Free • Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Norene C.
I love, love, love Rise bars. I stopped at Vitamin Shoppe on my lunch break about a month ago in search of something quick to replace my mid day meal. I wanted something natural without a billion different artificial ingredients and chemicals. I also wanted a good dose or protein and not too much sugar. Rise bars are the best. And they taste great. I love all the flavors I have tried. Nut based and less ingredients than most.
Kayla S.
All the flavors balance out really nicely. I didn't find this to be overly sweet and found the flavors to be really complimentary. I love how natural the breakfast bar tastes, and it's gluten free too!! Perfect for an on the go breakfast when I end up having a really busy morning
Debbie S.
Bethlehem, PA
By far my favorite Rice bar. They are quick and easy for when you are on the go. I take a few with me because people always ask what I'm eating at work so i share. Most friends are looking for a healthy alternative to snacking and this is a much better option.
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
If you like pumpkin you will adore this bar it's perfect for any time your hungry great for the whole family make sure you pick some up next time you go out shopping
Natalie B.
Concord, CA
Not my first pick, but I'll never say no to these! I love pumpkin, and yes I know it's a white fork thing, but I don't care, give it to me!
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
Love all things pumpkin! Great quick snack! Love the flavor! Will gave yo try different ones and see what over choices I could love!
Olga E.
College Station , TX
If you like pumpkin you may enjoy this but as someone who love PSL this was disappointing and i disliked the taste
Amanda M.
I really like these they have a bursting taste of yumminess in ever bite totally worth buying them. :0) love it
Izabel R.
Palmerton, PA
Okay I like it but the pumpkin was a bit overwhelming but I would purchase it again.
ashlyn h.
Ball Ground, GA
Really good helps me get through the day and gives me the energy I need it's good
Cindy M.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
This is really good? how is the flavor?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Foodie Expert
Sometimes I think people take the pumpkin flavor a little too far.. this might be one of those things. What does it taste like?