BY RISE BAR

100% all natural and gluten free. • Dates, Walnuts, Honey, Raisins, Crisp Rice, Amaranth, Salt • Gluten Free • Kosher see more...

Katie M.
The only thing to give Nature Valley Crunchy granola bars a run for their money. If you can get over the hardness, the flavors aren't bad. These are seriously one of the crunchiest things I've ever had. If you do not own a jackhammer, you might want to rent one. Good luck and I wish your teeth well.
Taylor R.
Bartonville, IL
Anything honey walnuts Count Me In I love this product in the price is great for what you get I love having convenient little snacks during the day for work or for friends that are hungry and I love buying these every other week for breakfast for my husband and I
Cristina T.
Daniela R.
Best breakfast bar ever!! I am in love with it, it is crunchy and it tastes delicious! It takes your hunger away, and leaves you with a good taste.
Rachel V.
Rise Bar Honey and walnut is so yummy. It's flavor is great tasting and not too sweet. perfect for breakfast and id recommend to everyone
Morgan J.
Peoria, AZ
These honey walnut breakfast bars are delicious. i like that they are easy to eat on the go when i am driving to work.
Talissa G.
I don't think I've ever had one ! But is something I am willing to try I love the combination of honey and walnut!
Shazia a.
Nice and crunchy. A very good snack bar and not just healthy but yummy as well. I like this a lot....recommended
Tiffany Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Not my favorite but would still eat it for a quick to go breakfast. the variety in flavors in a major plus
keyty G.
Rise bars are great tasting and no additives. Pure protein! Love it!!!! Definitely five star =D !!!!!!!