Risata Italian Moscato D'Asti Wine

by Risata

Risata Moscato d' Asti D.O.C.G. is from the world renowned Asti region in Northern Italy Seductively sweet, with juicy flavors of peach and apricot with hints of honey and citrus. Hand-harvested Moscato bianco grapes are selected from the finest hillside vineyards in all of Asti. Enjoy with appetizers, spicy Asian dishes, with sweet desserts or simply on its own.

Risata Italian Moscato D'Asti Wine ? Does this Moscato wine have any of the 8 known allergens??
I Am currently reading a ton of Mary Kay Andrews books, but I am also a fan of Sophie Kinsella books. I like to pair my books with a glass of Risata Italian Moscato D'Asti Wine . How about you? Follow me and I’ll follow back. 🤩🤩
What is this comparable too ?
Start your review of Risata Italian Moscato D'Asti Wine!
Missy E.
Odessa, TX
Risata Italian Moscato D'Asti Wine uploaded by Missy E.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my all time favorite go to moscato. I will almost always have a bottle on hand. I usually buy two at a time because this moscato has such a great flavor it’s easy to go through a whole bottle at a time. I love this for every occasion and have recommended it any time I’m asked for a moscato recommendation.
welma C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Risata Italian Moscato D'Asti Wine uploaded by welma C.
If you like sweet wine you’ll love this wine it’s not dry and it don’t give u headache I love this wine put it on ice before u drink it
JMJ J.
Fort Worth, TX
Risata Italian Moscato D'Asti Wine uploaded by JMJ J.
This is my favorite wine. I love the sweet flavor and the bubbles. It’s nice to have a glass or two to unwind in the evenings. I will continue purchasing and enjoying this wine.
Luisa R.
San Francisco, CA
Risata Italian Moscato D'Asti Wine uploaded by Luisa R.
Risata Italian Moscato D'Asti Wine uploaded by Luisa R.
Purchased at: Target
I love this wine I try the first time with some friends, the taste is delicious and sweet, the bottle is fancy I think it is perfect, the best flavor is sweet but the perfect sweet I would love to buy again Risata Italian Moscato D'Asti Wine
Anna W.
FortMyers
Risata Italian Moscato D'Asti Wine uploaded by Anna W.
I love moscato wine so much and this is pretty darn good! I got mine at Walmart. It’s not strong but it’s sweet and crisp. I’d recommend if you like sweet wine! #sweetwine #moscato
Tamara K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I first tried this because it was on sale and I wanted to try something new. I definitely wasn't expecting much at all. to my surprise, this was delicious, sweet, and tasty! I ended up buying another bottle for one of my girlfriend's birthdays along with chocolate covered strawberries. It was a huge hit! Everyone wanted to know where I got the wine and was surprised when I told them it was less than $20. Unfortunately, one bottle didn't go very far and is usually only enough for 2 people. so if you're thinking about taking this over to a dinner party, bring more than one bottle!
Judith Z.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Moscato wine it's definitely one of my favorite wines I love sweet wine so definitely always going for Moscato
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
1,486 reviews
This is a nice wine to have the special occasions like if you and your boyfriend or husband or your partner we’re gonna have a nice steak dinner I would definitely recommend this product and we’re by again
Lovelle F.
San Jose, CA
Risata Italian Moscato D'Asti Wine uploaded by Lovelle F.
My favorite wine to drink when I’m craving a sweeter wine. It’s super refreshing and goes great with desserts and vegetables. It’s super vibrant and flavorful and has a nice sweetness that’s not overpowering. One of my favorite wines to enjoy.
Jessica K.
Odessa, TX
Great wine for the price; light and bubbly flavor that is reminiscent of white grape juice
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Margaret S.
Birmingham
il y a 3 mois
Stephanie M.
Matawan, NJ
il y a un an
Bashira A. il y a un an
Moscato is a semi sweet wine type, there are some that are more acidic than sweet, such as white and pink. I never said it had no calories, and depending on your diet you can include it in your macro
chas B.
annapolis
il y a 2 ans
Shannon B. il y a 7 mois
Dolce Oro is one of my favorites, Spicers winery in Michigan has a good moscato and they have a bubbly peach wine that is really good too. There are a few other brands I enjoy as well I don’t know the names off the top of my head.