BY RISATA #6 in Wine

• Is this a good wine?5 Answers
  • Favorite Wine? I prefer sweet and chilled- Risata Italian...1 Answers
Alyssa P.
Sumter, SC
I was introduced to this by a friend, and omg I definitely loved it first try, and my top favorite one!! It's easy on your esophagus  and you can drink it like water! So I pretty much drink this, and asks my hubs to get me one, if I'm not going to be driving for the day! So yessss, I recommend this if you havent tried it!
Jessica G.
Texas
I really like this wine. It’s deliciously sweet like almost every moscato out there, no bitterness at all. Overall, I’ve bought it twice, I don’t normally drink alcohol or even wine but I definitely do like having this one around the house because I love it’s fruity taste.
Regina L.
spruce pine, NC
I'm not much of a wine drinker at all but this moscato is amazing! Honestly, i think it is too good to even be considered wine!! It is the most delicious dessert wine i have ever tasted!! If you like wine, or even if you dont, this is definitely a must try!!
Jessi F.
La Crosse, WI
This is probably one of my ultimate favorite moscato wines!! It has just the perfect sweet taste to it. It really quenches my thirst if I am ever in a good mood for a good wine. It is also a pretty cheap wine too!! Everything about it, is well worth it!
April W.
Tulsa, OK
I would give this 10 stars if I could.  This is my go to wine.  It is by far the tastiest and full bodied wine I have ever tried.  It truly will go with any meal and win anyone over.  It is definitely a crowd pleaser! Overall, its mid-priced between $15-$20.  If you want a wine that will satisfy just about any pallette, this is the one.
Kat T.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is the first wine I ever drank. My grandma bought some at Sam's Club. It is a sweet wine, but it isn't over bearing. It is a refreshing, delicious wine. I drank mine chilled. I've bought this wine over and over again and I will continue to! It pairs great with just about any meal. I typically pay $10 for it. Quality and price are top notch.
Susan C.
Irving, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you ever have try a exelent wine this. Is it not strong with a flavor that invited to get another glass price is average for beimg a wine.i try it with lemon yum y yum
Brittney S.
I was introduced to this by an ex-boyfriend (the only good thing that came out of that relationship 😜). I loved this wine on the very first sip. For the price, it's one of my favorites. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is starting to like wine, as this is a sweeter wine.
taylor w.
Pulaski, WI
I seriously love this moscato! i wish it was a little cheaper! But this is my all time favorite! i wish i was able to have this all the time! I've had it at a wine & paint activity! i wanted to drink the whole bottle! i would highly reccomend this product to moscato lovers
Lupe. A.
Meridian, ID
Tried this at bodovinos and was instantly hooked! It is delicious and goes down smooth. No bad aftertaste! It is something you can enjoy and leisurely sip during good conversation. It is a bit on the sweeter side, so if that’s not your thing then I do not recommend.
Sarah L.
Smiley, TX
Is this a good quality for the fairly low price?
Julisa C.
New Caney
Does this taste good??
Darcie M.
Marion, KS
Is the price good for this and where can people buy it?
Shar W.
Grand Prairie , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Has anyone tasted this? How was it?
Tara C.
Cheltenham, PA
When do you typically drink this kind of wine?