MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerRihanna
RIRI WOMEN 10 OZ EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY BOX by RIHANNA

RIRI WOMEN 1.0 OZ EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY BOX by RIHANNA

by Rihanna

This fragrance comes in a new box which contains 1.0 oz eau de parfum spray. The product is for women.

I have this perfume and it’s smells great! Does anyone have any recommendations for perfumes with similar notes RIRI WOMEN 1.0 OZ EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY BOX by RIHANNA ?
I am getting back into perfumes, have any of you tried this one? If so what do you think? RIRI WOMEN 1.0 OZ EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY BOX by RIHANNA
Start your review of RIRI WOMEN 1.0 OZ EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY BOX by RIHANNA!
Nicole B.
Clearwater, FL
RIRI WOMEN 1.0 OZ EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY BOX by RIHANNA uploaded by Nicole B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am totally LOVING this new fragrance I just purchased yesterday called **RIRI WOMEN 1.0 OZ (30 ml) EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY BOX by RIHANNA**!!!! It smells SO amazing, but NOT at ALL like alcohol or too overpowering-like ones that ARE so overbearing that they immediately give you a "perfume headache"!!!! It's a PERFECT mix of feminine, mysterious, fruity, floral yet musky notes that's an absolute perfect balance!!!! The "TOP NOTES" include Mandarin Orange, Cassis, Rum & Passion fruit! While the "MIDDLE NOTES" include floral scents of Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley, Honeysuckle & Orange Blossom! And lastly, it ends with the "BOTTOM NOTES" which are a yummy base that includes Vanilla, Sandalwood & Musk! It's a sweet BUT not too sweet fragrance that is fresh, floral, playful & glamorous! Perfect for anytime, at least for me personally! Overall, it's an AMAZING blend of notes that ACTUALLY lasts a LONG time!!!! I would most definitely recommend this perfume! It's a beautifully made fragrance & the bottle itself is SO cute!!!! #fragrances #influensterawards #influenster #fragrancesbyriri #ProductTesterAndReviewer
Thayane M.
Bridgeport, CT
RIRI WOMEN 1.0 OZ EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY BOX by RIHANNA uploaded by Thayane M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I loved this perfume has a great cost benefit and its smell is incredible has a good fixation
Marian N.
Great Perfume! It’s fragrant but still lightweight and not overbearing. It’s floral and fruity and perfect for everyday wear, especially in the spring! This is my go to brunch scent with the girls 🥞
Candus B.
Apopka, FL
Not my favorite but every time I wear this I still get so many compliments so I guess it’s a good perfume lol
Devanshi T.
Avenel, NJ
God I m trying to find this perfume since 4 years now, I just can’t find it anywhere. The fragrance of this perfume is out of the world and it is long lasting as well. I wish I can find this product again.
Ashley M.
Harlingen, TX
This was my signature scent. It has a strong and seductive clean scent. I love it! It lasts for about 6-8 hours on me. I would buy this product again.
Latraile A.
Gainesville, FL
RIRI Parfum is one of my favorite fragrances. This spray has a scent that one can wear any time of the day or night. RIRI is not super expensive. I've enjoyed my bottle for a while before having to purchase another one. Anyone thinking about purchasing this fragrance go ahead, you won't regret it.
Kelli S.
One of my favorite perfumes, loved it so much that when I ran out I kept the bottle as a souvenir 😩
KatiiiMUA M.
Bronx, NY
This is the best perfume brand ever😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 it smells so good and the price is not as bad as you’d think
Bailey L.
Antioch, IL
I was smelling different perfumes at walmart and this one literally STUCK in my nose. I couldn't get it out of my head or nose... in a good way. Went back the next day to buy it. Buyer beware- its a tiny bottle for 20 bucks at Walmart
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole M.
Raleigh, NC
il y a 2 ans
Devanshi T. il y a 8 mois
This is the most amazing fragrance I ever used. I used as a. Roller but I really want the perfume bottle. Wish I can find them soon