RiRe - All Kill Blackhead Remover Stick 10g uploaded by Jenna B.

BY RIRE

Brand from South Korea: RiRe. Easy to manage blackheads, whiteheads and dead skin cells in pores. Rub it on wet nose and chin like massaging and rinse it with water. see more...

Jenna B.
Say goodbye to congested skin! I've been using RiRe All Kill Blackhead Remover Stick and I'm impressed. Normally, I have to rely on extractions but this little guy has helped unclog pesky congested pores.

🎯 All Kill comes in a twist up stick in a sleek black tube, making it super convenient to hold and dispense product. Some of the beneficial ingredients include: Charcoal powder, rice, blackbean, aloe, tea tree, and lavender. You can actually see the charcoal beads within the stick!

đź’­ The company claims that its fast, easy and convenient, which is true. However, it took a couple of uses to see the results. I used this on my t-zone and especially in my nose, where there is the most blackheads. At first, it feels like a manual exfoliant without much results. After consistently using it for 4 days, I began to see the results. It didn't capture all of my blackheads, especially the really stubborn ones. But it did a great job with getting the small ones out as well as sloughing away dead skin.
đź’‹REBECCAS M.
omg I love this product os much! this product really gets rid of your blackheads. I use this everyday.  I guess the con is after using this your nose gets really red. I have very sensitive skin so I like to run this stick in hot water for a few second. and after I gently role it on my t zone and my nose. awesome product!
Carra D.
Clearwater, FL
This stick helps remove sebum & impurities from your nose/pores. It's very simple & easy to use . After washing you face, wet your nose and rub the stick in circular motions for 5 seconds on your nose and then rinse with water . It has extracts of charcoal powder, rice, black bean ,& black sea same seeds. It also has lavender , tea tree, aloe leaf, & chamomile extracts. It's very gentle on the skin and leaves skin soft , moisturized, & smooth after using. It smells really good , you can really smell the lavender. So far I like this product, it's more of an exfoliator stick. My skin feels and looks clean.
Melissa O.
Makes your skin soft and clean feeling. I’m a lazy cleanser and don’t really bother with facial washes and stuff. This product is really easy to use. Just wet face and scrub gently your t-zone area. I use it 1-2 times a week as instructed and feel like my pores and blackheads have reduced.
rachel h.
How much does this cost? And does it really work?
Maria T.