Rips Licorice Strawberry & Green Apple Bite-Size Licorice Pieces uploaded by زها م.

BY RIPS LICORICE

Rips Licorice Strawberry & Green Apple Bite-Size Licorice Pieces
  • "The strawberry flavor in amazing but the green apple could use some work." in 2 reviews
  • "I always have a bag in my cabinets or i will have sour patch straws which are really good to!" in 1 review
  • "I really enjoy that its in small pieces because I can eat them onto go." in 1 review
  • "They have just the right amount of sour and sweet and taste great." in 1 review
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
These Are Amazing ! I can only seem to find them at certain places but they are so good. I love the flavors. I got mine at circle k but I've also seen them at walmart , and they are priced pretty well .
April S.
These are my favorite candies, and I stock up when I find them when I visit Chicago. I absolutely love them. Perfect size and ratio of sweet and sour. I love both the two flavors. I crave them when I don't have them on hand.
Shelbi A.
These are best for anyone who is dieting and absolutely needs to feed their sweet tooth. I usually get the smaller bags of these and I keep my sweet tooth satisfied and my calorie intake in check because it doesn't have that many calories per serving plus they are really good and addicting.
Brynn L.
Deland, FL
These wonderful little sugar treats are just the right balance of sweet and sour. Some sour candies are just too sour, and honestly painful to eat after a while. But these aren't! They're found pretty inexpensively at walmart.
Jill D.
DYERSBURG, TN
I love these! I'm addicted to sour candy and these are sour just long enough and then sweet, but with very good flavor! My son loves them too and I love the silly faces he makes when he eats one!
kari m.
Saint Cloud, MN
Love Love Love these!
They are the best! I tried the red's one, and i don't like them, so these will always be my fav!
Both flavors pair well together, and there not too sour. Perfect combo of sweet and sour and chewy!
Erica B.
Moses Lake, WA
I've always been a far of sour candy, but the problem with most is there is no happy medium, the extreme sour candies are way to harsh and the just regular sour is too dull, with rips they found that happy medium that makes my mouth water.
Amber R.
Holly Springs , MS
You get sweet and sour all in the same bite! I love these! Especially the red pieces! The green ones are good too, I'm just not a big green apple lover! They are highly addictive, so prepare yourself :)
amber w.
Cape coral, FL
The sweets are delish. These are a great snack for a pick me up (if you are willing to work off the sugar in them that is). The reds are perfectly sweet and the greens have a little sour punch to them.
Zofia M.
I love buying these! They have just the right amount of sour and sweet and taste great. I throw these in my car when I want to have something sweet on the go.