Rips Licorice Belts Candy Strips uploaded by Jennifer G.

BY RIPS LICORICE BELTS

• Which one's your favorite flavor?24 Answers
  • Eu gosto muito. Super delicioso. Saboroso e incrivel mesmo. 1 Answers
  • Do they make the black licorice belts as well?1 Answers
Rips Licorice Belts Candy Strips
  • "I seriously love sour candy and these Rips are perfect, no just ok flavors, both amazing flavors that I could eat every day if it didn't tear up my mouth." in 6 reviews
  • "i like that the sugar on them isnt too rough, like it is on sour patch kids (i suck on those so my mouth ends up all raw after!)" in 3 reviews
Krista L.
Equality, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
My husband and I buy these frequently! We love the flavors. They are not healthy in the slightest but they're great for our cheat days! We buy these at the gas station mostly but you can find them in grocery stores and departments like Walmart and target. Such a good candy!
Mandee M.
Lincolnton
These are my favorite every chance I get i buy these they are so delicious. A little sour but mostly sweet. Very affordable I've bought this candy for years. The flavors are wonderful. Definitely worth purchasing.
Desiree M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm not a really big fan of sweets but I love this candy it taste so good and I love to have it every once in a great while when I feel like having something sweet
Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are sooo good! The last time I ate these they didn't have separate flavored bags! They just had the red and green together but both flavors are good! The red is just a little bit better ham the green is!
Keeley M.
Margate, FL
These candies are so good I eat a whole bag myself not to sour there great there perfect candies when you got sweet tooth and have craving you need to fill they taste great
Victoria S.
Berlin, NJ
This is my number one favorite candy. It is sold everywhere. It is sold at a reasonable price. It has the best flavors! It is the perfect for a craving. It comes in safe packaging as well. I recommend it to everyone! My favorite!!
Nia W.
Palm Bay, FL
Sooooo good! I was introduced to these when they were packaged in a small bag as a roll of licorice. When i found out that they are sold in bags i fell in love. The red pack is very tasty as well as the original bag. Recommend for my sour candy lovers!
Alejandra M.
I love sour candy but the bag that I got of these had a bad taste to them. They tasted more like perfume than candy and I just did not enjoy it. Other people love them but they're not my cup of tea.
Jaimie R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Halloween!!! These are great to buy for food decor or door candy so affordable and easy to distibute and they taste good too! Dont eat them all waiting on the trick or treaters!!
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these!! They're are cheaper than other sour straws but they taste just the same to me and I also like the fact that they are cheaper and still great tasting!! I have found them at the dollar tree where everything is a dollar and needless to say I bought a bunch! You can't beat that for good quality and cheap
Maria S.
El Centro, CA
Which one's your favorite flavor?
charlee l.
Auburn, AL
Are they sour?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
Has anyone else found difficulty finding these? It's hard to find them in the area I live in!
Vanessa G.
Are those the only flavors they have?
Nesha C.
Bowling Green, KY
Red vs. green, which do you recommend I get?