Rips Bite Size Strawberry And Green Apple Licorice Pieces uploaded by زها م.

BY RIPS

No Ordinary Licorice - It Is Sweet And Sour Sugar-Sanded Licorice With Intense Fruity Flavor. Children And Adults Love The Mouth-Watering One-Of-A-Kind Eating Experience. "Innovation In Licorice" Fat Free Natural Fruit Juice Flavor And Artificial Flavor Made In Thailand Grocery, Candy & Gum, Candy, Bag Candy see more...

• Where can you buy these at? I can't find them anymore...4 Answers
  • "The bag has both the green apple and strawberry flavors. " in 2 reviews
  • "They are really good but the only downfall is that they only come in two flavors, Green Apple and Strawberry, so you get tired of them very easily." in 2 reviews
  • "I have never seen nor heard of this candy.." in 1 review
  • "I think these candies are more sweet than sour, which other people may prefer..but I prefer more sour candy but they are still good!" in 1 review
Haley K.
Champaign, IL
Oh my god. These are better than sour punch straws and I really like those. These are better than any sour belt ever. They are so delicious I could eat the whole bag.
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
Oh my gosh these are so to die for!!! I can’t help myself when I go to a gas station and find these. This candy has a sour taste at first but turns sweet and are kind of like gummies. Highly recommend to those sour lovers 😍
Leslie G.
Miami springs, FL
Omg love love love these candies. This is my childhood both my mom and me love them and pick them up mostly at Walgreens sometimes Walmart might have it but not always
Megan M.
This candy is so delicious! I love the cherry and green apple flavors and they are the perfect size. I like to tear the little strings off and eat these on road trips. They have a great blend of sweet and sour and you get a good amount in the bag.
Jackie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This 4 oz sized bag contains two flavored licorice strips. Which are strawberry and green apple. They are sour at first and sweet towards the end. The strips are an inch in width. Perfect to share but we know that kids dont like to share ha. There is 15 grams of sugar and have other flavors as well.
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The perfect Road trip candy. It’s the perfect chew and the perfect tartness mixed together! I love how there’s two flavors, the red is the strawberry and the green is the green apple. The perfect combo! Highly recommend it.
Erin A.
Central Ore
One of my holy grail sour candies. They are like the long sour belts you get at a candy shop, only these ones are just the right bite size squares of sour rope; and a little thicker too. It’s so yummy. Satisfies my sour sweet tooth.
Ashley G.
Winston Salem, NC
So delicious. I love tearing these apart. Everyone I have given them to becomes hooked also. I keep hearing that people can only find them In two flavors but several stores also carry the rippin reds pack which are also awesome. Great value also for other candies in comparison.
Danesha T.
My favorite candy ever.

Every time I go into Walgreens or Family Dollar I always have to put up this treat. It has the perfect amount of sour and sweet. Also the sour doesn't go away when you suck off the crystals on it, which I enjoy. I don't mind it being just two flavors.

Also the price is amazing for just a buck you get a lot.
Pia M.
San Jose, CA
This is one of my favorite candies! I always buy it from Target or 7-11, and there's something about the fun of ripping the candy into smaller shreds which is strangely satisfying. I love how they're sour, but not too sour! I will continue to buy these, I love them! :)
Alaiah C.
Pembroke Twp, IL
Where can you buy these at? I can't find them anymore...