Ripple Vanilla Greek Yogurt Alternative uploaded by Maddyson L.

BY RIPPLE

Each cup of Ripple Vanilla Greek Yogurt Alternative contains hints of luscious, natural vanilla, 12g of plant-based protein, and live active cultures. With a thick, rich texture, it’s a perfect way to start the day or enjoy an afternoon pick-up. Top with fresh fruit, mix with granola, add to recipes or savor on its own! Ripple Vanilla Greek Yogurt Alternative is a delicious, nutritious, versatile snack.

Rippteintm (Our Proprietary Pea Protein):

The Purest Plant Protein on EarthTM.
We use only the finest pea sources to produce the ultra-clean tasting pea protein you can only find in Ripple products.

Sunflower Oil:

Gives Ripple its rich texture velvety smoothness.

Cane Sugar:

Gives Ripple the right amount of sweetness, using less than the other guys.

Live Active Cultures:

Bifidobacterium Bifidum, L. Acidophilus, L. Casei, L. Bulgaricus, L. Rhamnosus, S. Thermophilus

AnnDrea P.
High Point
I recently transitioned to a plant based lifestyle and I was really looking forward to trying this alternative to greek yogurt but this was honesty horrible :/ I literally couldn't even finish the first bite and didn't want to risk ruining my smoothie by trying to sneak it in there. It just tasted spoiled with a bad aftertaste.
Marie K.
Powell, TN
I really wanted to love this yoghurt! I only recently had to switch to GF diet and it is definitely hard to get used to. This yoghurt to me tasted like it’s been burned. My throat is burning even now ... an hour later!
Alex S.
Ugh! This was absolutely horrible. It was pretty unbearable to eat. I ended up putting the rest in a smoothie. I needed the protein at that moment. It was more tolerable then. I definitely will not purchase again.
PJ N.
Sad.
I bought 3 cups of this after trying Ripple's Pea Protein Milk in my coffee and liking it ok.
The yogurt was a big disappointment.  It just tastes funky - like it's not fresh.
I could not even finish my parfait. I hate wasting food but I'm tossing the rest :/
Robin G.
I bought 4 containers on sale at Kroger. This was terrible. I was so disappointed. First I tried the plain and added strawberries. I could barely eat it. So I added granola and struggled through the bowl. The next morning I tried the vanilla. It tasted almost the same. I added bananas and granola. I gritted my teeth and finished it. I was not looking forward to the next two cups. Then I realized I’d be out less than $2.00 if I tossed them. So that’s what I did.
Noa S.
Raleigh, NC
I'm always happy to discover new vegan products, but this one is not one of the best. The vanilla flavour feels very artificial to me, and the texture is thick and even a little gritty. I appreciate the protein, but I'm probably not going to repurchase.
Maddyson L.
Lebanon
I love this dairy free yogurt. Perfect for my house we have 2 children with a dairy allergy. I love them to I add berries and eat in the morning!
Meli V.
durham
I really really like the Proten and how creamy it is, but at the beginning I feel a sour taste. It is affordable. Having on mind It comes with protein already and you don’t have to spend on that later.