Ripple Plant-Based Milk, Chocolate, 48 Fl Oz uploaded by June H.

BY RIPPLE

Pea-protein based beverage see more...

Ashlee H.
Beaverdam , VA
Purchased at: Target
This chocolate Ripple is so delicious. Much better than other dairy alternatives. It’s rich and creamy and we constantly keep it stocked in our fridge. I recommend it to everyone who’s looking for a dairy alternative!
June H.
Covington
Ok so pea milk might sound like "WHAT THE HAY??!!" but in all actuality I really like it's creamy texture (almost like a split pea soup creamy) Thick like a milkshake and OMG when it is super cold and I just get in from my morning walk WHAT?! Knowing that I'm get 8g of Protein per cup is a Yes to Chocolate milk for me. I can wait to taste the Vanilla and the original for my cereal I thought almond milk was the move Ripple got me hands down to the past drop.
Reshma A.
Doral, FL
We love this creamy rich chocolate milk that doesn’t feel artificial and gives the kids a sensation of being able to participate