BY RIPPIN' GOOD

Kwe S.
Ames, IA
Ginger snaps are always our go too cookies for trips and camping trips. They taste great and I am never disappointed by them!
Jeni H.
Millersville, PA
I am IN LOVE with ginger snaps! I love the hard crunch of the cookie! I'm definitely more into a crunchy cookie than a soft cookie. The zestiness (?) of the cookie is so good! Just the right amount of spice to make me excited for fall!
Mikeya C.
My mom and boyfriend love ginger snaps but I hate them. They almost have too much of a strong flavor that ends up feeling like it burns your tongue. If you like ginger you will love these cookies but its something you have to be into. I won't buy them ever.
courtney c.
Durham, NC
words simply CANNOT express how ADDICTING and DELICIOUS these ginger snaps are, they're supposed to be good for your digestive system as well but I simply love them as a snack.. super good with milk too, these never seem to disappoint me. so good.
Cassandra B.
San Antonio, TX
Omg this brings back memories of my grandmother's house. This was always in her cabinets and only a few of us ate them. Love these ginger snaps!! Wonder where I can find them haven't seen them in a long time
Ally R.
Modesto, CA
These look so bland and simple, but once you start eating them, you can't stop. They taste a lot better than they look, and they are actually quite addicting.
Briana T.
bellflower, CA
I tried these a while ago and realized that I hate gingerbread anything lol. I guess you have to get used to the taste.
Melinda H.
I love Ginger Snaps. Just a simple cookie that gives you a sweet,hot taste. They can settle your stomach.
Janae C.
These cookies are just so classically good. love to have these with milk and during special holiday seasons!
Shawna W.
San Angelo, TX
I like ginger snaps and mostly eat them if I have a stomach ache because they seem to help calm my stomach. These are pretty tasty too.
Cristina S.