Rip Van Wafels Snack Wafels, Honey and Oats uploaded by Aydin A.Rip Van Wafels Snack Wafels, Honey and Oats uploaded by Dheevena R.Rip Van Wafels Snack Wafels, Honey and Oats uploaded by Michelle D.

BY RIP VAN WAFELS

Aydin A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very delicious, chewy snack. I like honey & oats flavor and considering how tasty it is, it is a very healthy option too. 130 cal and just 9 grams of sugar and no preservatives. I am hooked.
Dheevena R.
These are bites of heaven! Oh my goodness I'm completely addicted to these snack wafels. Basically when you open up the package, there is one really flat round waffle in it. There's usually a flavor filling smushed in between the wafel layers. As recommended on the packaging, they taste best when you place the whole wafel on top of your teacup so that the honey filling can get warm and a little melty. But if you're not a tea/coffee drinker, no problem because they taste so good on their own too! I've tried the honey and oats flavor as well as the dark chocolate sea salt, and they're both amazing! I've recommended them to friends already and they love them too!
Allison H.
I get them at Starbucks and you just can't ask for a better sugary treat! Are they could for you? No. Do they have palm oil? Yes. But they are too stinking good. If I was a better person I would take star off for the palm oil, but their recipe is way too good. It's so good guys. Dip in coffee, or just much on the go, you gotta try em.
Michelle D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like these for when I'm not feeling well. It isn't heavy or overly sweet. I do wish that you could get more than 1 waffle in the package though. Because of the honey it wasn't dry as I assumed it would be. It's a tasty on the go treat.