Riot! (Lyrics included with album) uploaded by Meg c.

BY NONE

Move over, Avril; there's a new gun in town. And even though Paramore's lead singer Hayley Williams is a few years younger than her. see more...

• What is your favorite song on this album?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Michael S.
Albuquerque, NM
Paramore is my all time favorite band, while I listen to a lot of artists and bounce from one thing to the other, paramore will always have that #1 special place in my heart, this album is perfect because its a time in their loves when all the members are having fun and doing a lot to get out there! Shows a lot of progression. Favorite song from this album and favorite song from them ever has to be Born For This
Natalie A.
This was one of my favorite albums when I was in middle school. It's been a while since then, but the music is still so catchy and great to sing along to. Hayley Williams is so talented and this was a great album, still is. Some of my favorites off this album are "Fences", "We Are Broken" (loveee), "Misery Business", and "That's What You Get". The music videos are always fun to watch too!
Martha Q.
I love Paramore! ever since they became big! i got to see Paramore in concert and i was front row.! I cried at the end of the concert because I was blowing kisses to Hayley Williams and she happened to notice me and she waived at me and i was Fan girling so hard! LOL it was the best concert Ive been to! I love Hayley her voice is amazing and so are all her songs <3
Faith B.
I enjoyed this album a lot in my early teens. The music was upbeat and loud and angsty. I ate that up as a kid. I am giving it three stars, though, because I feel a lot of the songs sound exactly the same. It's great to have a target and know the audience, but give us some variety!
Dayana G.
Bakersfield, CA
One of my favorite albums growing up! You never get tired of the songs and they have meaning. Haley is an amazing singer and I love the bands style and how they try to make new sounds! I love them! The album is a must listen. Favorite songs is Brick by Boring Brick!
Olivia B.
This is one of my favorite albums! I still remember this being huge for me in middle and high school. While a lot of the songs have a similar sound and feel, they really get you in the mood to get up and go!
My favorite Paramore album! I still listen to this on a regular basis and it's one of those albums where I can listen straight through without skipping songs!
Maddisen S.
Des Moines, IA
10/10 recommend. Paramore has been my favorite band since 2006 when i first heard them on Myspace. Hayley's voice is so beautiful and raw, even in person.
Erin P.
Pylesville, MD
Hayley Williams kills it with the vocals in this album, I remember in middle school and high school this was always my favorite album!
Lauren R.
Hilliard, OH
Lead singer Haylee has amazing vocals! One of my favorite Paramore albums to date. It is a great album to sing along to in the car.
Maddisen S.
Des Moines, IA
What is your favorite song on this album?