Riot! (Lyrics included with album) uploaded by Meg c.

BY NONE

Move over, Avril; there's a new gun in town. And even though Paramore's lead singer Hayley Williams is a few years younger than her. see more...

• What is your favorite song on this album?7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kelli Z.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I cannot believe this album will be turning 10 in 2017! Where did the times (and Myspace??) go?! Hayley was an inspiration of mine as a teenager. The moody, yet hopeful lyrics always made me happy. I love to listen to this album when I'm driving - I belt out the words (knowing I don't compare to Hayley) and have fun along the way. If you like pop punk, this albums for you.
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
This is my favorite album from Paramore. All the songs have that perfect edge to give you relief with whatever struggles you're having. The songs are more pop/punk than anything else. And even the quieter, sadder songs still have that awesome edge to it. I think my favorite song from this album has to be crushcrushcrush. It was the first song I ever heard of theirs, and it brings back so many memories.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
When this album came out I listened to it non-stop. There is not a bad song on this album and its something you can just pop in and listen to. All the songs have heart and are catchy too. I haven't listened to it in a while but its one of my old favorites.
Anja W.
This album is good if you are sixteen and full of angst and want to be a scene queen or emo kid.. I expect high schoolers to be into stuff like this, but I do not think that most adults would like this type of music very much. I overall do not recommend.
Faith B.
I enjoyed this album a lot in my early teens. The music was upbeat and loud and angsty. I ate that up as a kid. I am giving it three stars, though, because I feel a lot of the songs sound exactly the same. It's great to have a target and know the audience, but give us some variety!
Meg c.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
If there was a soundtrack to my life, so many songs from this album would make the cut. This album is arguably the greatest thing Paramore as a band has produced, not to mention that this album finally put Paramore on the Billboard Top and essentially kick started their success in the industry. The pop punk style of this album is so perfectly paired with Hayley Williams' ginormous vocal range.
Shelby G.
Everett, WA
Paramore is my favorite band since I was 13. I thought I was so cool because I discovered them before they made it big (haha). This album holds a special place in my heart because it's what catapulted their success. I loved the carefree attitude of this album.
Liz A.
Titusville, PA
One of my favorite albums! Has special memories for me! I love crush crush crush. The video is so good! Fences is pretty good too! The sound is  punk pop but so bouncy. I haven't heard any other band capture that sound.
Michael S.
Albuquerque, NM
Paramore is my all time favorite band, while I listen to a lot of artists and bounce from one thing to the other, paramore will always have that #1 special place in my heart, this album is perfect because its a time in their loves when all the members are having fun and doing a lot to get out there! Shows a lot of progression. Favorite song from this album and favorite song from them ever has to be Born For This
Natalie A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This was one of my favorite albums when I was in middle school. It's been a while since then, but the music is still so catchy and great to sing along to. Hayley Williams is so talented and this was a great album, still is. Some of my favorites off this album are "Fences", "We Are Broken" (loveee), "Misery Business", and "That's What You Get". The music videos are always fun to watch too!
Maddisen S.
Pleasant hill, IA
What is your favorite song on this album?