Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser

Shop Clinique Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Does it have a scent?
Has anyone used this? And what is the result? Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser ?
Does this brand work for really bad oily skin? Or do you recommend something better?
Start your review of Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser!
Product Highlights
...is perfect! It's not too drying, but it removes makeup and oil. I have sensitive skin, so not having a fragrance is very helpful. I use it with my Clairsonic when I need more exfoliation and it works great. in reviews
Yvonne B.
Arcadia
Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Yvonne B.
Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Yvonne B.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this facial cleanser! Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser has a rather thick consistency with slight foaming but it feels very nice and leaves my face feeling very refreshed after! It’s my go-to morning wash, it’s very simple! I highly recommend I think it’s great for all skin types!!
Tomara S.
Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Tomara S.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I like to keep this cleanser in my shower for easy makeup removal. It works really well. It gets every ounce of makeup/oil etc off of my face. No worrying about exiting the shower with raccoon eyes from leftover mascara! That being said, it really does strip the oil off your face, so it is imperative to follow this product with a great serum and moisturizer.
Brandis W.
Flagler Beach, FL
Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Brandis W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Are use a lot of Clinique products especially facial cleansers and this one goes on so smooth and makes a very mild foam that’s quite delightful :-). This one is definitely a great go to to remove off access make up a build up for sure.
OLGA Y.
Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser uploaded by OLGA Y.
Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser uploaded by OLGA Y.
CLINIQUE Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser has the new look but the same ingredients inside! It's a cream-mousse cleanser, which helps you to rinse away pollution, dirt, excess oil, makeup, and sunscreen gently and effectively! This cleanser is formulated with glycerine and hyaluronic acid for softer, smoother, moisturized and glowy complexion. I recommend the product for oily skin types! The consistency of CLINIQUE Rinse-off Foaming Cleanser plus ingredients of the product makes this cleanser great for cold seasons skincare routine! This cream-mousse cleaser has a light scent! It's a foamy cleanser. Please avoid contact with eyes! 💫
Aspen B.
Mays Landing, NJ
Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Aspen B.
They changed their packaging so my picture looks different than the one provided but this is my favorite cleanser! It washes all my makeup off in one wash and leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh. I love this product. It was gifted to me but I will definitely be buying again.
Jenn E.
Beatrice, NE
Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Jenn E.
Purchased at: ULTA
I've always kind of been a fan of Cliniique. I picked this up because it was on sale and I'm sure glad I did. One bottle of this will last you forever, it doesn't take much product at all. Does remove makeup pretty easily. Is not drying. I recommend this cleanser to anyone with oily skin or combination.
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Jena L.
"Rinse off" my ass, I needed to cleanse twice after uaing this to remove the stiff soapy film it left behind. Not surprised, Clinique skin care often dissapoints me. Left me feeling dry and irritated.
Jennie S.
Greenfield, IN
Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Jennie S.
I am a loyal Clinique customer and am always happy to try new products. When this Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser came on the market I wanted to move from the bar soap to a more foamy product. I love the fact that you just use a smidge to rub between your hands for a great lather. My skin is clean, soft, and smooth.
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Thuy N.
Cream-mousse, glycerine, hyaluronic acid. This was a facial cream-mousse. It feels gentle and foam up after really lathering for a bit. It is on the drying side but doesn’t feel terrible. I like using this washing off makeup.
Jenifer M.
Raleigh, NC
Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Jenifer M.
Purchased at: Macy's
Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser. Este producto es increíble Porque además que tiene un buen olor Al momento de desmaquillar es muy fácil de hacerlo y muy delicado con la piel además tiene una buena textura y Sólo basta con aplicar un poquito y es suficiente para desmaquillar la piel realmente lo recomiendo
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tamara H.
Duluth, GA
il y a un an
Arghavan R. il y a un an
It removes the makeup well, but don’t use it around eyes! It is extremely sensitive for the eye area as it is not meant to be for the eyes. It doesn’t leave any residue and it is not harsh niether.
Lindsey C.
West allis , WI
il y a 3 ans
Jasmine R. il y a 3 ans
I think they suggest that just so that you don’t accidentally get it into your eyes while your washing. Just close your eyes when you wash your face and you’ll be ok.