BY RINSE ACE

Helps Prevent Clogged Drains! Fits sink, shower or tub drains Catches hair before it enters the drain Rinse Ace® Pet Bathing Made Easy.™ Rinse Ace Pet Hair-Snare is great for everyday use to help prevent clogged drains.  The self-sealing, flexible base fits most sink, shower and tub drains.  Plus, to accommodate most pop-up stoppers, it features a raised center screen. Another innovation from the leader in "at home" pet bathing since 1997. ; see more...

• Does this work well? We have a husky who sheds everywhere so this...2 Answers
Anthony Y.
Bowling Green, KY
Between the dogs and the girlfriend I probably have 15 pounds of hair to clean out of the tub drain over the course of a month. At least that's what it feels like. This has saved me money in both plumbing and drain clogging chemicals and I think everyone needs one. Even if you don't have a dog or cat. This is perfect for long and short hair and works on fine and thick hair and fur.
Alicia P.
My dog doesn't shed much, but when she does this will do the job! Wish we could get one now!
Christina S.
This catches a lot of the dog hair probably most but the holes are still fairly large so a lot of hair still gets through
Anthony V.
arizona
I use this when I give baths to my 5 dogs, and it easily catches all their hair!
Danielle L.
Does this work well? We have a husky who sheds everywhere so this would be great to keep in the sink and shower for when we bathe her.