BY RINSE ACE

Comfortable and Secure Underfoot! Suction cups hold mat securely in place. Unique, fast-draining mesh design. Protects bathtub while cushioning pet Sink size mat 17x36" Rinse Ace® Pet Bathing Made Easy. This soft, cushioned mat with its unique mesh design keeps your pet comfortable at bath time.  Plus, it protects your tub from nail scratches.  You ll appreciate the fact that this mat is mold and mildew resistant.  It s machine washable, too! Another innovation from the leader in "at home" pet bathing since 1997. see more...

Daphne G.
Useful but doesn't stick as much as I thought it would still have to be very careful
Victoria B.
We use this in our tub when we bathe our puppy..it definitely makes things easier!
Kim D.
Waycross, GA
I'm not getting any younger so I bought this to keep from falling an keep my kids from falling in the bathtub. It is easy to pick up an lay over tub to dry after use to prevent mildew. I love it.
Mary K.
Lexington, NC
This mat was great! I used it in my tub to wash my cat. Usually he freaks out because he slips on the ceramic bottom of the tub, but with this he felt more secure. He didn't scramble trying to grab me to get out which was great!
Sarina R.
Siler City, NC
We use this in situations where our cat needs to take a bath. She is very old and has a hard time making it to the bathroom. In the past she has been frantic in the bath tub and slipped on the bottom. This prevents accidents and keeps her feet and claws comfy.
Kirstie C.
Lyde Green, Bristol
Pet Lover Expert
I cannot live without this product now when it comes to bathing my dog. Without using this non-slip bah may, my dog used to slide around everywhere and it was so difficult to control him. Having the non-slip mat means hay bath time is more efficient and also protects the base of my bath from scratches.
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I love this mat. I have two very active lil guys. They are always slipping and sliding around the tub during bath time and this is great! No more sliding around.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville
Pet Lover Expert
Does anyone else have one of these?
Kjersti D.
Mayville, Wi
Would this work for bathing cats?
Kim D.
Waycross, GA
Does anyone know if these come in different colors?
Jessica L.