BY RINSE ACE

Now Bath Time is a Snap! On/Off sprayer with easy-lock clip. Quickly connects to your existing faucet or spigot. Snap-on 8 foot hose Rinse Ace® Pet Bathing Made Easy.™ Easy to connect and use Rinse Ace Indoor/Outdoor Pet Sprayer makes bathing your pet in the shower incredibly quick and easy.  No more messy cups and buckets, or flimsy hoses that blow off!  No sloppy shampoo container to fill!  Fewer expensive trips to the groomer!  The 8 foot snap on hose lets you quickly rinse off your furry friend and easily disconnects when not in use.  Plus, installation is a snap! see more...

Rinse Ace Indoor/Outdoor Pet Faucet Sprayer
  • "We currently only have a stand up shower so this makes bathing my dog so much easier! " in 1 review
Diane S.
Sevierville, TN
I don't have this product yet but I am looking into it. I have three dogs so anything that would make grooming time easier and faster is for me! :)
mariana t.
Mcallen, TX
I think this product is very helpful when bathing your dog its great because you can easy get your dog wet and then rinse him or her off.
Rachel H.
Sistersville, WV
This is such a ball's saver !! I'm able to bathe my golden retriever and not be in pain.
kera p.
South Haven, MI
Elida D.
Austin, TX
I wouldn't lie and this product is good but can slightly be improved by not.
Jacqueline M.
Reading , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This makes it much easier and quicker to bathe my bigger dogs in the bath tub
Amanda W.
Joshua Tree, CA
Easy to use so you don't hurt your back while bathing your dog.
Ashley B.
Lancaster, ca
So easy. My boys hate the shower and freak out. Filling up a cup makes it hard to keep them calm. With this, it just makes it night and day different.
Lil
Do I need to get an adapter for this item?
Tami E.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Would this work a basic tub spout?
Rebecca M.
Bedford, OH
How well does the product work and is it worth the price?
Betty O.
Modesto, CA
I need this! Is it affordable?
Jennifer B.
Hazel Green, AL
How well does this product work?