BY RINSE ACE

Rinses Away Shampoo in Seconds! On/Off sprayer with easy-lock clip. Quickly connects to your existing showerhead. Snap-on 8 foot hose Rinse Ace® Pet Bathing Made Easy.™ One time easy connection Rinse Ace Deluxe Pet Shower Sprayer makes bathing your pet in the shower incredibly quick and easy.  No more messy cups and buckets, or flimsy hoses that blow off!  No sloppy shampoo container to fill!  Fewer expensive trips to the groomer!  The 8 foot snap on hose lets you quickly rinse off your furry friend and easily disconnects when not in use.  Plus, installation is a snap! see more...

• How do you use this and is it expensive and where do you ...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it like an extender where you can ...1 Answers
  • Is this for when shower heads are not extendable? 2 Answers
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
When I had a large dog((Siberian Husky)) this made it so much easier on both of us. He didn't have to worry about being in a regular bathtub((I think that part gave him anxiety)) I didn't have to constantly bend over and it makes getting the soap out so much easier
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
This product is awesome. I have a big dog and he does not like baths which makes bath time quite a task! With this tool it makes it much easier and is so much more efficient than sticking a cup under the faucet over and over. The water pressure also helps clean better. Definitely worth it!
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This thing has literally saved my life when it comes to bathing my little man. He absolutely hates everything about getting a bath but this rinses so well and so fast that it makes the whole experience a lot better all the way around.
kathryn e.
harrisburg, PA
When I had a large dog this sprayer really came in handy when I wanted to give the dog a bath in the winter or just wanted to do it inside. You get a nice strong spray and the hose is very long so you can reach every part of your pup. Ive even washed my own hair with it when I was in a hurry lol.
Kyra S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This makes it so much easier to rinse my dog, rather than pouring cups of water over her. It's not a necessity because she's a very tiny dog, but it definitely makes bath time go a lot faster and proficient.
Rebecca S.
Springfield, IL
This product has changed my life. I use when bathing both of my dogs and when washing my birds cage. Very easy to hook up and to use. Has helped me save hours of bending over the tub. And my pets like it too. Makes bath time a lot quicker.
Samantha W.
Nottingham, MD
So much easier to use then the shower hose. With my collie, it came in clutch, especially with his underbelly. He didn't mind and it made his bath time literally cut in half. Way easier to use and more convenient, even with my dachshunds too.
Emma A.
Cumming, GA
This has been sooo helpful for me to get my dog inside of the bathtub for a wash. I see people in my neighborhood outside with their hose hooked up and their dog outside being washed! That is nutso!!! This is especially good for having a big dog.
Karen R.
Rinse Ace Deluxe Pet Shower Sprayer is something I have been looking for and now I know Walgreen's has them I will go get one for my dog. She don't like the cold hose outside and I think the tub leaves soap on her. This is amazing and I can't wait to try it!
Jamie B.
Cleveland , TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I use this on my dogs. It attaches to the shower head. Then you bathe your dogs inside the shower which, in my opinion, causes less news uses the shower sprayer.
Cristina a.
La puente, Ca
Is it a good product ?
Cherole L.
Vallejo, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does it have good water pressure?
Silvia T.
Brownsville, TX
Is this product worth it?
Alyssa L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this product easy to hook up?
Carla H.
How easy is it to hook up? Also, about how much does it cost?