BY RINSE ACE #40 in Pet First Aid

Keep Your Hands Free! Hold your pet in place at bath time Strong suction cups resist tugging Adjustable straps fit any size pet, shower and tub Rinse Ace® Pet Bathing Made Easy.™ No assembly require - ready to use! Why wrestle with your pet at bath time?  Rinse Ace Bathing Tethers hold pets comfortably in place while keeping your hands free.  The durable nylon straps can be easily adjusted to accommodate pets, showers and tubs of practically any size.  Just place the powerful suction cups on opposite surfaces, connect the straps to your pet s collar, and you re ready to bathe! Another innovation from the leader in "at home" pet bathing since 1997. ; see more...

• Wondering if this product is useful or not 5 Answers
  • Does this really work my dog hates baths and anything that I can us...5 Answers
  • Are the wall suctions fairly strong?4 Answers
Allaina N.
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
The Rinse Ace Bathing Tethers work great. The suction is strong enough to stop my 20lb dog from moving around in the tub. Frees up my hands for washing instead of trying to hold down my big guy. I couldn't live with out it!!!
Kim D.
Kim D.
Waycross, GA
This ate great to have to make your life easier pets can be a little uncomfortable at not want to be still during a bath these bathing tethers help.
Richelle C.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA
Pet Lover Expert
This was really great once our dog got bigger..it was just so much easier to keep him still while bathing!
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
We used these in an animal shelter with dogs that came off the streets and it made our lives much easier!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Boulder, CO
We used these on a dog that got very anxious in the bath. After several months of using these she had increased calmness in the bath and was able to have a bath without the restraint.
nicole m.
nicole m.
Does this really work my dog hates baths and anything that I can use to wash him would be great
Jess W.
Jess W.
Wondering if this product is useful or not
Shiela F.
Shiela F.
Are the wall suctions fairly strong?