BY RINGPOP #22 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• "i love the cherry and green apple flavors" in 1 review
  • "Cute and fun candy to eat and play with." in 1 review
Kierra A.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Watermelon is the best flavor these are so yummy! my little brothers love these because they are on a ring! I think they are great for everyone!
moriah c.
Ring pops are always good but they need to do something about the way they are packaged and shipped. Half of them are always broken when opened
Katherine T.
Raytown, MO
Ringpops are so much fun. I loved being able to wear my candy as jewelry as a kid and still do as an adult. The cherry and apple are my fav!
Andrea V.
Till this day this is still one of my favorite candies!!! from my childhood to adulthood haha. my future children will probably love them too
Shawn A.
Woodbridge, NJ
I love Ring Pops. My favorite flavor is Blue Raspberry. The candy is not overly sweet, which is great. It's great if you need a bit of sugar.
Foe B.
El Dorado Hls, CA
This is some amazing stuff! I love how they're individually packaged and just the right size to consume at a time! I highly recommend these!!
Laura C.
New Haven, MO
As a kid these were the coolest thing, but now being an adult you would look a little odd eating these.. sad it's only directed towards kids.
Jocelyn R.
These have always been my favorite, I remember getting married a few times with these LOL Watermelon and strawberry are my favorite flavors
Amber D.
Dracut, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I bought these for a work project and they were a huge hit! I was able to get a large pack of them for an affordable price on Target.com
Cierra B.
Woodbury , TN
I love Ring pops. I loved them when I was a child and I still love them today. They taste so good and last if you don't bite into them
brionna g.
What was your favorite Ringpop flavor?
Angela M.
Post Falls, ID
Do they make a raspberry flavor???
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What is your favorite flavor?
Tia B.
What's the best flavor?m
Cayla W.
Odenton, MD
Do they stain your lips bad?