BY RINGPOP #18 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• "Cute and fun candy to eat and play with." in 1 review
  • "i love the cherry and green apple flavors" in 1 review
Aaliyah M.
Apopka, FL
I absolutely LOVE Ringpops ! I proposed to my bestfriend with one when we were in 9th grade . She said yes , now we are still engaged and graduating high school ! Glorious Ringpops.
Marlee K.
Eugene, Or
As a kid these were one of my favorite candies to get in the store! they serve as a cool fashionable ring and they taste so good!! the only downside is that they will make your hand very sticky, something parents may not be too fond of
Summer T.
Watsontown, PA
My kids and I love ring pops! The flavors are the best and my girls love wearing rings while they eat them! Strawberry is my favorite and blue raspberry is theirs!
Annaliese Z.
Mahopac, NY
Growing up I loved these and on the rare occasion that I have one I really like them still! one issue is that the package makes it so that the lollipop can shatter if it's dropped or handled too roughly!
Jenny P.
These have always been one of my favorite candies! The only downside is that your mouth/teeth can get stained temporarily. I still recommend these though!
Cristine H.
I feel like a kid again when I buy these! I wish they came with more in the package but it's still great because sometimes you get an extra one in the bag.
Christina E.
Ring pops were a must have as a kid. Best friend forever ring pops or boy who had a crush on you ring pop haha Good candy but sticky sometimes for kids.
Kaitlyn S.
Manheim
I used to love these when I was a kid! They were one of my favorite sweet treats. Don't really eat them anymore, but if I was offered one I would eat it!
Chloe R.
Pickford, MI
I love these! I used to eat them as a kid and now that my daughter is old enough to have them, she gets them as well! Love all the different flavors! :)
Tony T.
I love ring pops! They are so tasty! One thing i don't like about them are that they get very sticky and your mouth is very sticky and messy afterwards.
brionna g.
What was your favorite Ringpop flavor?
Angela M.
Post Falls, ID
Do they make a raspberry flavor???
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What is your favorite flavor?
Tia B.
What's the best flavor?m
Cayla W.
Odenton, MD
Do they stain your lips bad?