BY RINGPOP

• Did anyone else play like they were getting married with ...4 Answers
  • "i love the cherry and green apple flavors" in 1 review
  • "Cute and fun candy to eat and play with." in 1 review
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Amanda O.
Stillwater
I love ring pops. I love all the flavors!! I love eating them while having them in my finger. I can't decide what my favorite flavor is because they are all so good.
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My wife asked me to marry her with a Ringpop. Best believe I said yes! Lol the bag is cheap and you get a hand full of them. Different flavors and they're all good!
Aaliyah M.
Apopka, FL
I absolutely LOVE Ringpops ! I proposed to my bestfriend with one when we were in 9th grade . She said yes , now we are still engaged and graduating high school ! Glorious Ringpops.
Marlee K.
Eugene, Or
As a kid these were one of my favorite candies to get in the store! they serve as a cool fashionable ring and they taste so good!! the only downside is that they will make your hand very sticky, something parents may not be too fond of
Summer T.
Watsontown, PA
My kids and I love ring pops! The flavors are the best and my girls love wearing rings while they eat them! Strawberry is my favorite and blue raspberry is theirs!
Annaliese Z.
Mahopac, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Growing up I loved these and on the rare occasion that I have one I really like them still! one issue is that the package makes it so that the lollipop can shatter if it's dropped or handled too roughly!
Patience M.
Oceanside, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Warning these are not mentioned to fit on a highschoolers or older persons finger as the ring part is way to small but they taste good and are sweet as ever.
Cristine H.
I feel like a kid again when I buy these! I wish they came with more in the package but it's still great because sometimes you get an extra one in the bag.
Jenny P.
These have always been one of my favorite candies! The only downside is that your mouth/teeth can get stained temporarily. I still recommend these though!
brionna g.
What was your favorite Ringpop flavor?
Angela M.
Post Falls, ID
Do they make a raspberry flavor???
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What is your favorite flavor?
Tia B.
What's the best flavor?m
Cayla W.
Huntsville , AL
Do they stain your lips bad?