BY RINGPOP

• "Cute and fun candy to eat and play with." in 1 review
Destiny I.
Folcroft
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ring pops are so much fun! I remember when I used to act as if I'm married, or as if I'm rich.. wearing a really expensive gold ring. They taste good, and look fashionable. Deff a 5 star.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Who in the heck doesn't remember these from their childhood and absolutely love sticking them on your finger and licking away in these awesome flavored lollipops!
ana o.
I did not read the other review -- do NOT make my mistake. This product is only FOUR ring pops for 6+ dollars. How crazy is that. I will not return because it is my fault for not reading more carefully -- but terrible, terrible value!!!!
Angela B.
Midland, NC
Always a kids favorite sticky finger treat. We give out the individually wrapped ones at Halloween for trick or treating. My son always steals the blue ones. They are his favorite.
Belle M.
Reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good! I love the blue flavor. I have a sweet tooth for things you can keep licking for hours. these never get old.
Amal T.
Sylvania, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are good. They taste good and they're fun. They were really fun when I was younger. The ring shape is fun and cute. The flavors are good. I would recommend this candy.
Brittany O.
Hopkins, MN
So pretty much these are in every goody bag at my sons birthday party, every Easter basket and every stocking. These are my sons favorite and they are just so much "cooler" than regular scukers.
Anna T.
Albertville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious. They can get messy. After all, you have to suck it from your hand! If only there was another type just like this where it was in a stick or something instead.
Katelyn E.
Ring Pop's have always been a favorite candy of mine since I was little and always will be! They are easy to hold and are delicious tasting! Definitely a beach bag essential for every day!
Tracy J.
Big Clifty, KY
I love these suckers. They come in great tasting flavors. I also like that they are on a plastic "stick" rather than paper because I hate when the paper sticks fall apart when they get wet.
brionna g.
What was your favorite Ringpop flavor?
Angela M.
Post Falls, ID
Do they make a raspberry flavor???
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What is your favorite flavor?
Tia B.
What's the best flavor?m
Cayla W.
Huntsville , AL
Do they stain your lips bad?