BY RINGPOP #18 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• "Cute and fun candy to eat and play with." in 1 review
  • "i love the cherry and green apple flavors" in 1 review
Camille H.
Indianapolis , IN
Love these for my girls. I love that I can give them sugar free suckers. The only downside is that it's made with Splenda. I'm not sure that substituting sugar for chemicals is the best thing.
Kelly B.
Ronceverte, WV
I have never understand the fascination my kids have with these but they Love Ring Pops! The kids say they have great flavor and are much better then a normal sucker.

Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Who in the heck doesn't remember these from their childhood and absolutely love sticking them on your finger and licking away in these awesome flavored lollipops!
Angela B.
Midland, NC
Always a kids favorite sticky finger treat. We give out the individually wrapped ones at Halloween for trick or treating. My son always steals the blue ones. They are his favorite.
ana o.
I did not read the other review -- do NOT make my mistake. This product is only FOUR ring pops for 6+ dollars. How crazy is that. I will not return because it is my fault for not reading more carefully -- but terrible, terrible value!!!!
Belle M.
Reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good! I love the blue flavor. I have a sweet tooth for things you can keep licking for hours. these never get old.
Brittany O.
Hopkins, MN
So pretty much these are in every goody bag at my sons birthday party, every Easter basket and every stocking. These are my sons favorite and they are just so much "cooler" than regular scukers.
Katelyn E.
Ring Pop's have always been a favorite candy of mine since I was little and always will be! They are easy to hold and are delicious tasting! Definitely a beach bag essential for every day!
Tracy J.
Big Clifty, KY
I love these suckers. They come in great tasting flavors. I also like that they are on a plastic "stick" rather than paper because I hate when the paper sticks fall apart when they get wet.
Amanda O.
Tallahassee, FL
I love ring pops. I love all the flavors!! I love eating them while having them in my finger. I can't decide what my favorite flavor is because they are all so good.
brionna g.
What was your favorite Ringpop flavor?
Angela M.
Post Falls, ID
Do they make a raspberry flavor???
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What is your favorite flavor?
Tia B.
What's the best flavor?m
Cayla W.
Odenton, MD
Do they stain your lips bad?