BY RINGPOP

• "i love the cherry and green apple flavors" in 1 review
  • "Cute and fun candy to eat and play with." in 1 review
Jennifer M.
Fresno, CA
As a kid I loved these! I still do I love buying them for my nephews and they love then too! They also like how it's a ring they don't have to hold the stick! they're so cute!
Andrea S.
Kissimmee, FL
They are awesome i love the presentation is very original, i really like the flavors it taste very good, they can crack sometimes but they still being very good the price is good for the product
Angeline D.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I like this candy it is very fun candy. I always buy this candy for my brothers and sisters. I highly recommand it. I also have fun with it with my boyfriend pretending we are married!
Raychæl T.
Van Nuys, Ca
I love this candy so much
My boyfriend that I am currently with had ask me out with one of there he gave me a blue one and he had red and he asked me if I wanted to make purple 😒💕
Khadiza F.
Throwback to my childhood! I would go to the deli around the corner and some of these the blue raspberry one is my favorite. Not gonna lie I still pop one of these in my finger occasionally and enjoy these.
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
OMG WORDS CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS CANDY, i'm 19 years old and i still buying this candy, taste soo good, it's not too sweet and you can get it on any retail stores, a super cheap product
Katelynn S.
To this day, just still love ringpops!! my favorite flavor would have to be blue raspberry. I think they are delicious. my kids love em too. it's a win win for everyone.
Camille H.
Indianapolis , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love these for my girls. I love that I can give them sugar free suckers. The only downside is that it's made with Splenda. I'm not sure that substituting sugar for chemicals is the best thing.
Morgan R.
I love ring pops, they're the perfect go to candy when you're just wanting a sweet treat! They come in a variety of flavors and now even how swirled and sour flavors.
Kelly B.
Ronceverte , WV
I have never understand the fascination my kids have with these but they Love Ring Pops! The kids say they have great flavor and are much better then a normal sucker.

brionna g.
What was your favorite Ringpop flavor?
Angela M.
Post Falls, ID
Do they make a raspberry flavor???
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What is your favorite flavor?
Tia B.
What's the best flavor?m
Cayla W.
Huntsville , AL
Do they stain your lips bad?