BY RINGPOP

• "Cute and fun candy to eat and play with." in 1 review
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Adored them as a kid and still do today! The Blue Raspberry was my all time favorite, as kids we used to act like we were getting married so much fun and a big part of my childhood memories. These are cheap usually $2 for one or $4 for a bag of them. I like how sweet these are without way too much sugar.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Even though this says sugar free, it doesn't taste sugar free. I love these as an anytime snack for the attack of the sweet tooth. My favorite is the watermelon & the strawberry swirl one that is out for Valentines.
Abbie F.
Burlington, KY
Absolutely my favorite Halloween treat as a kid and still as an adult! Love buying the big boxes and handing out a few and keeping the rest to myself!!! Best flavors are when they had the two flavors in one!!
Nikki A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm grown and I still love it when someone hands me one of these. It's just so adorable and edible! I love putting these in treat bags for the kids and also for bachelorette parties, these can come in handy!
Haley B.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love ring pops! These are great for both kids and adults. For kids they don't really have to hold on to them because they stay on fingers! For adults they are fun and tasty. I love this, it is just like a sugary lolly. It is not expensive and i would buy this again.
amber h.
Okahumpka, FL
We love this product! I have given Ring pops to my daughter since she was one year old, since they really do not pose much of a choking hazard. My favorite is the watermelon one, and hers is the blue raspberry!
stephanie g.
New york, Ny
I love this one of my favorite childhood candies now I use for my nephews and nieces birthday parties and place them in there goodie bags. I would recommend these due to the fact that they are delicious and kid friendly at the same time.
Ashley M.
Flint, MI
Ring pops are the best I used to pretend I was getting married when I wore them they're really good and last a while, the ring is a little small now since I have adult fingers lol but hey my pinky works just fine as a ring finger.
Julia S.
Uniontown, OH
I've been engaged several times and it seems to be that every time it was with one of these 😉 I loved the fashion idea behind this tasteful candy and it really did stand out to both boys and girls of all ages
Sarah R.
I love ring pops. My boyfriend bought these for me after I said how much I loved them which was super sweet because the little things make me happy. They also remind me of my childhood so I just love them.
brionna g.
What was your favorite Ringpop flavor?
Angela M.
Post Falls, ID
Do they make a raspberry flavor???
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What is your favorite flavor?
Tia B.
What's the best flavor?m
Cayla W.
Huntsville , AL
Do they stain your lips bad?