BY RINGPOP #20 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• "i love the cherry and green apple flavors" in 1 review
Danielle L.
Los Angeles, California
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I. Love. Ringpops. Probably a little more than a 27 year old should admit. I used to buy these all the time when I was little and I still get them to this day when my boyfriend plays softball (no shame going to the concession stand getting them!)
Courtney H.
Butler, MO
I think I may like ring pops more than my child lol the strawberry is my favorite. me and my sister would always buy the packages of 4 and shed get the grape and blue raspberry and I'd get strawberry and watermelon! :)
Cynthia H.
I just love ring pops. They take me back to my childhood. I would always wear it like an engagement ring haha. It also was always a competition to see who got the best flavor. I haven't had one in a while so I need to go pick one up soon!
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Even though this says sugar free, it doesn't taste sugar free. I love these as an anytime snack for the attack of the sweet tooth. My favorite is the watermelon & the strawberry swirl one that is out for Valentines.
Abbie F.
Burlington, KY
Absolutely my favorite Halloween treat as a kid and still as an adult! Love buying the big boxes and handing out a few and keeping the rest to myself!!! Best flavors are when they had the two flavors in one!!
Nikki A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm grown and I still love it when someone hands me one of these. It's just so adorable and edible! I love putting these in treat bags for the kids and also for bachelorette parties, these can come in handy!
Haley B.
Lynchburg, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love ring pops! These are great for both kids and adults. For kids they don't really have to hold on to them because they stay on fingers! For adults they are fun and tasty. I love this, it is just like a sugary lolly. It is not expensive and i would buy this again.
amber h.
Okahumpka, FL
We love this product! I have given Ring pops to my daughter since she was one year old, since they really do not pose much of a choking hazard. My favorite is the watermelon one, and hers is the blue raspberry!
stephanie g.
New york, Ny
I love this one of my favorite childhood candies now I use for my nephews and nieces birthday parties and place them in there goodie bags. I would recommend these due to the fact that they are delicious and kid friendly at the same time.
Ashley M.
Flint, MI
Ring pops are the best I used to pretend I was getting married when I wore them they're really good and last a while, the ring is a little small now since I have adult fingers lol but hey my pinky works just fine as a ring finger.
brionna g.
What was your favorite Ringpop flavor?
Angela M.
Post Falls, ID
Do they make a raspberry flavor???
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What is your favorite flavor?
Tia B.
What's the best flavor?m
Cayla W.
Odenton, MD
Do they stain your lips bad?