BY RINGPOP #20 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• "i love the cherry and green apple flavors" in 1 review
  • "Cute and fun candy to eat and play with." in 1 review
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
These are my favorite I still eat these til this day. I just recently had the strawberry one. When I was younger I use to cover my fingers in these . I would recommend these to anyone
Amal T.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are good. They taste good and they're fun. They were really fun when I was younger. The ring shape is fun and cute. The flavors are good. I would recommend this candy.
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love how they made this candy into a ring . its very enjoyable come in many different flavors also very affordable and you can enjoy all day long while it on your finger
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My wife asked me to marry her with a Ringpop. Best believe I said yes! Lol the bag is cheap and you get a hand full of them. Different flavors and they're all good!
Alyssa D.
Woodway, TX
My three year old absolutely LOVES any kind of sucker but the ring pops are number one in her book!!!! its fun to wear and be a princess but delicious to eat! today she was playing around calling it a sugar bink to her one yr old brother teasing him! if you ask her blueberry is her favorite flavor!
Elizabeth S.
Las Cruces, NM
I always loved ring pops because it appeals to your dress up side as well as killing your craving for a sweet. I love the sugar free because it's one of the candies I can eat with my parents since they are diabetic and not feel guilty about it . I love the flavors as well as the shape of them being jewels you would love to have on your finger as it plays to your inner child .
Maddy P.
Damascus, MD
These gem shaped, fruitilicious, 5th grade promise rings are just enough to get you walkin' down memory lane! From your first tetanus shot to your first heartbreak, these bad boys have been saving lives and tears since '95. The always pleasurable added plus is the profound stickiness left behind due to the intense, hours worth of licking every last bit! Recommended for anyone proposing to their new love on a tad budget.
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA
Ringpops are such a cute candy and they all have a great flavor (my favorites are particularly the blue and red ones). The only downside is the bottom of the ring tends to get sticky, which I absolutely can't stand! Additionally, I have trouble finishing them in one sitting, and they are hard to keep if you don't finish them as soon as you open them.
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Is there anything that can make you feel like a kid again faster than a Ring Pop? It's not just candy; it's high-fashion for the playground set. Tasty and sugary, this is an affordable candy that is so much fun to wear and to eat. Share with your friends and enjoy your tasty rings together.
Natalia V.
Hayward, CA
I love all the flavors and I love how fun they are to eat. Did anyone else pretend it was there wedding rings?..... It is great for kids and we all love them. It has lots of good flavors and they are long lasting. They only thing is that they get a little sticky which is not my favorite part. But you can always rely on these for birthday parties as part of a goody-bag treat and pinata candy.
brionna g.
What was your favorite Ringpop flavor?
Angela M.
Post Falls, ID
Do they make a raspberry flavor???
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What is your favorite flavor?
Tia B.
What's the best flavor?m
Cayla W.
Odenton, MD
Do they stain your lips bad?