BY RINGPOP #15 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• "Cute and fun candy to eat and play with." in 1 review
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I need stock in ringpops, LOL my son absolutely loves these things, I will find the rings all over the house, in his clothes pockets, and anywhere else he can stick them after eating all the candy off it. I also love them they have a great flavor and very affordable.
Dulce D.
Red Oak, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I remember when I was little I use to tell my brother and sister I got married because i would put on my finger. This brings me good memories. This candy are good . They are my niece favorite candy.
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love ring pops!  Well actually the only flavor I like is cherry.  They seemed so much bigger when I was a kid, and now they seem so small.  I never buy these, but I enjoy when parties have them or a kid gives one to me.
Pavua V.
Clovis, CA
When I was younger, I would rather prefer Ring Pops rather than lollipops. Although they are limited in flavors, they were still very good and tasty. Moreover, these treats were also very playful because it was shaped like a ring.
Kristin C.
I love ring pops! They're so tasty! Only downsides are that you slobber everywhere and your hands get all sticky from them and they are pretty pricey compared to other candy! They are a fun prize that I buy my students from time to time!
Esther D.
They bring me memories of my childhood, I lived with my hand full of rings and of course with the tongue of color. They have a great flavor, especially the blue, it was great. If I could buy more I would do it without hesitation!
Sarah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ring pops have been my favorite since I was a kid, and now I buy them for my kids as a treat! They fit great into Easter eggs, and work well in goodie bags for birthday parties. Boys and girls seem to love them equally
Iesha L.
Boynton Beach, FL
As a child, I pretended like these were big diamonds. Because of how big these are, they're a little inconvenient to keep on your finger. Flavor-wise, however, they're amazing. The strawberry one is my favorite flavor
Allison S.
Ring pops!! Still great and love! Even as a kid! Never gets old, still tastes great! Affordable and classy! Will always buy again, even at dollar tree ;) my favorite is blue raspberry and strawberry!
brionna g.
What was your favorite Ringpop flavor?
Angela M.
Post Falls, ID
Do they make a raspberry flavor???
Shelly M.
San Diego , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What is your favorite flavor?
Tia B.
What's the best flavor?m
Cayla W.
Huntsville , AL
Do they stain your lips bad?