BY RINGPOP #18 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• "Cute and fun candy to eat and play with." in 1 review
  • "i love the cherry and green apple flavors" in 1 review
Aly E.
Ottawa, Ontario
Blue Raspberry was my favorite ring pop as a kid. That flavor is still a favorite today. These are really a staple for any party or halloween treat bag.
Melanie R.
Millet, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I loved these as a kid and was delighted to discover that they still make them! Sadly, they do not fit on my fingers anymore but they are still tasty.
Melanie L.
My kids and I all love these! Such a fun treat and very tasty too. The flavors are so delicious. We always need to buy these when we go to the movies
oriana c.
I love this ring pop since i was a little girl , love this flavors too , my favorite is watermelon , and the blue one , hahaha they are fun
Jesy O.
I remember this one, you put it on your finger and then you lick the candy. And its so sweet. So now i bought this for my twins to try.
Eryn S.
Another childhood favorite. Watermelon is definitely the best. Easy to get messy with one of these but they are a great diversion.
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
I loved these as a kid. They were so cheap at 7-11 I always bugged my mom to buy me one. My favorites were the red one and blue.
Amber C.
bury , UK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Another childhood memory. Do not see them around anymore but they were great! Would buy them for my son (if I ever find them)
Brittney L.
Grafton
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Absoulety love ring pops they taste great and it was cool how we could put them on our fingers and carry them around
sharianne s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These have always been a treat as kids and still is. The flavors are always good and blue raspberry is the best.
brionna g.
What was your favorite Ringpop flavor?
Angela M.
Post Falls, ID
Do they make a raspberry flavor???
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What is your favorite flavor?
Tia B.
What's the best flavor?m
Cayla W.
Odenton, MD
Do they stain your lips bad?