BY RINGPOP #18 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• "Cute and fun candy to eat and play with." in 1 review
  • "i love the cherry and green apple flavors" in 1 review
Luisa Fernanda C.
Popayan
The good news is that they are ring pops. The bad news was that in the four pack, I got two watermelon and two blueberry. It would have been nice if they could have mixed them up. Also, they were a little melted at some point, because they were not in the "diamond" shape exactly. The kids still loved them but I think it's a better deal to buy them at the store.
naf C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I used to love these when I was a kid. As a kid, I really wanted them because I couldn't have them whenever I wanted so I really get excited whenever I would get them. I think it's a cute concept of having a ring like that and candy.
Lucy H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these. They are great for kids but I wouldn't recommend them for young children. The flavours are really good and they last a while, I also love the design of them- the shape is so unique!
jackie l.
Omg, this brings back so many memories! my cousins and i would always eat these! and then wear those rings on our fingers and it was so awesome. back in elementary school, if you had this, you were the "cool" kid and everyone would be jealous. i remember always getting the strawberry flavor and then the blue one was a bit sour but it was good and same with the green one too. i always pick the strawberry one cause when you eat these, it does stain your lips and tongue and so i would have a rosy pink lips. while my cousins all had blue and green lips, and so it's fun to eat, but be careful for the darker colors
Sadie E.
Saskatoon, SK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ring pops bring back some childhood memories for me. They are still such a fun candy to buy and enjoy ! Love the flavor payoff in them and the range of flavors too
Kara B.
Keswick, Ontario
Ahh, the nostalgia that comes along with Ring Pops measures up to be just as great as the candy itself! I remember LOVING these as a kid, saving up my allowance to buy them every Friday. Even now as an adult, I still find myself enjoying them from time to time. It's just a shame they don't fit on my finger quite like they used to hahaha.
Cara D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Such a classic. As a child this was definitely one of my top go to candies and now it's my daughter's fave as well. They are so delicious, but so bad at the same time haha. Bad in the sense that you'll have to spend the next fifteen minutes scrubbing your teeth from all the sugar in them!
Cindy C.
Waterloo, Ontario
These were my childhood go to candies as a kid. It kept me occupied for hours and it was always fun to compare rings with friends. They offer a variety of flavors that can cater to anyone's sweet tooth.
nicole c.
los ring pop son unos caramelos masticables de diferente sabor que vienen en una base en forma de anillo por lo que les encantan a los niños y grandes en lo personal me gustan mucho por variados sabores empaque colores y que viene endulzado con splenda normalmente lo volvería a conprar.
Nohely A.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I loveeeeeed ring pops! The candy was really good but there was something else about just putting a ring with candy that made you feel some type of way lol!
brionna g.
What was your favorite Ringpop flavor?
Angela M.
Post Falls, ID
Do they make a raspberry flavor???
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What is your favorite flavor?
Tia B.
What's the best flavor?m
Cayla W.
Odenton, MD
Do they stain your lips bad?