BY RINGPOP #20 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Did anyone else play like they were getting married with these wh...4 Answers
  • "i love the cherry and green apple flavors" in 1 review
  • "Cute and fun candy to eat and play with." in 1 review
KaTonya C.
My nephew loves these and so do I! The flavor is awesome but it's soooooo sticky
Julie S.
Beacon, NY
Cute and fun candy to eat and play with. I always buy these for me and my nephew.
Kris H.
Chattanooga, TN
Fun candy, but messy and sticky. Reminds me if my childhood. Very sugary sweet.
AnnRanea H.
Rome, GA
Ringpop tasty candy and a ring. great candy for goodie bags kids will approve.
Kacey C.
Alachua, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love ring pops since I was a kid. They're so tasty and you can wear them!!!!!
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These ring pops are like the definition of my childhood. I still love them.
Oumaima t.
Casablanca
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hello I'm oumaima from Morocco , I'm a blogger , I have an instagram account with more than 3000 followers  , i love all the products of this company , I want to review this product in my account , please reply in the email registered in this site , I am happy to share your products with my followers,  I'm waiting for you
Angela L.
North York, ON
I feel sad for the kids today who have never had a ring pop! A candy and an accessory, probably the best idea ever! The ring pop was super fun to eat and will definitely keep your kids occupy for a while. Comes in different colours and flavours to choose from.
zara c.
Faulkners Farm Drive, Birmingham
This gives me instant 90s vibes, I don't know if I can get this in the UK but I really want one now haha I used to love the blue one and wear it for a very long time 💜💜💜✌
sarah s.
These bring back great childhood memories for me, me and my best friend pretending we were had super huge engagement ring that just happens to tastes great too. Although these are really fun they are definitely not the healthiest of sweets but are fun.
brionna g.
What was your favorite Ringpop flavor?
Angela M.
Post Falls, ID
Do they make a raspberry flavor???
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What is your favorite flavor?
Tia B.
What's the best flavor?m
Cayla W.
Odenton, MD
Do they stain your lips bad?