BY RINGPOP #15 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• "i love the cherry and green apple flavors" in 1 review
  • "Cute and fun candy to eat and play with." in 1 review
Lydia Lisbeth O.
Forest Grove, OR
My favorite is the red. I like the other colors but the red is my favorite. It’s very affordable
Talore B.
Waldorf, MD
Cool for any age! Been eating these for years. Fruity and fantastic and cute on your fingers :)
Marcella A.
El monte, CA
I love the idea of a ring being a candy, they taste so good and u get to wear it all day long
Kaylyn M.
Elm Mott, TX
My son may be addicted to these things. he is constantly wanting one when we goto the store.
Ashley G.
Salem, OR
I love ring pops always have and always will even as an adult!!! They are cute and delicious
Jennifer L.
My daughter loves these, they taste amazing and last forever!!! Watermelon is my favorite!
danielle s.
Reno, NV
These are always fun to eat while you wear them. i love the cherry and green apple flavors
Leyan A.
New jeresy
I reallllyyyyy lovvvve to eattttt thissssss ,,, It'ssss so gooood I'm in love with ittttt.
Laura J.
Medley, FL
Ohhh my childhood!! I love ring pops!! They are soo good! I specially love the cherry one 😍
Heather B.
Selma, NC
My kids love these they think they are rich with a big ring lol.And they are a good price
brionna g.
What was your favorite Ringpop flavor?
Angela M.
Post Falls, ID
Do they make a raspberry flavor???
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What is your favorite flavor?
Tia B.
What's the best flavor?m
Cayla W.
Odenton, MD
Do they stain your lips bad?