BY RINGPOP #18 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• "Cute and fun candy to eat and play with." in 1 review
  • "i love the cherry and green apple flavors" in 1 review
rebecca p.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I REMEMBER AS A KID MY PAPA WOULD TAKE ME TO THE STORE AND I WOULD GET RING POP CANDY
Alicia R.
I love these growing up with these were the best always had to have one each time I went to the store
brionna g.
I loved these when I was a kid. These rings would last for days! The flavors were also delicious.
Haley C.
Ellaville, GA
I used to love these as a kid! They have tons of flavors and I think they are a good candy for kids
Alexa W.
Buena Park, CA
These are good. alo if you are looking to save money on them dollar trees sell them. go get them!
Katie P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always looked at these more as a toy than a candy. They're so fun and the flavors are great too.
Lydia Lisbeth O.
Forest Grove, OR
My favorite is the red. I like the other colors but the red is my favorite. It’s very affordable
Talore B.
Waldorf, MD
Cool for any age! Been eating these for years. Fruity and fantastic and cute on your fingers :)
Ashley G.
Salem, OR
I love ring pops always have and always will even as an adult!!! They are cute and delicious
Marcella A.
El monte, CA
I love the idea of a ring being a candy, they taste so good and u get to wear it all day long
brionna g.
What was your favorite Ringpop flavor?
Angela M.
Post Falls, ID
Do they make a raspberry flavor???
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What is your favorite flavor?
Tia B.
What's the best flavor?m
Cayla W.
Odenton, MD
Do they stain your lips bad?