BY RINGPOP #20 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• "i love the cherry and green apple flavors" in 1 review
  • "Cute and fun candy to eat and play with." in 1 review
Monet S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Another signature candy for me as a child. Very affordable and a cute ring as well lol. Usually can find these at Walmart.
Brittney O.
I loved this candy when I was little especially blue raspberry. Now my daughter loves them I think a little more than i do.
Deysi M.
Huntsville, TX
Can we talk about amazing? I love these so much honestly I used to buy these like every other day. Super great flavors too.
Ali C.
Englewood, CO
Ring pops are really fun and really good. The only downside of them is that when you wear the ring you get really sticky
Crystal O.
Anchorage
This was my favorite candy as a kid. ❤️ and it's still taste really good. It's cheap but taste like high quality lollipop
Shay L.
Cincinnati , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This was my favorite candy as a kid and now I really love these and are so good really is a must for your sweet tooth.
Jennifer D.
New boston , MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I may be in my late 20s but i will always live ring pops along with otber cabdies from my childhood. So much fun to eat
Colby G.
North Port , Florida
Love ring pops childhood product I hope to share with my children. There fun to wear and the favors don't disappointe!
Victoria r.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
these were always fun to have as a kid growing up. shaped like a gem. i loved this candy. i always thought it was cool
Madison V.
Buchanan, MI
I think ring pops are by far one of the best tasting sucker-type candies! The flavors are all great and not too subtle
brionna g.
What was your favorite Ringpop flavor?
Angela M.
Post Falls, ID
Do they make a raspberry flavor???
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What is your favorite flavor?
Tia B.
What's the best flavor?m
Cayla W.
Odenton, MD
Do they stain your lips bad?