BY RINGPOP #20 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Did anyone else play like they were getting married with these wh...4 Answers
  • "Cute and fun candy to eat and play with." in 1 review
  • "i love the cherry and green apple flavors" in 1 review
Mae O.
Love these! Reminds of my childhood and getting these all the time! Great to share with friends when you get a big pack like this
Megan K.
Oceana , WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a must have in my house. My son and niece loves these. I like them too. I usually get a huge box of them from sams club
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
Love ring pop, they're a classic and seem more safe than regular lollipops. Love all the flavors, but especially blue raspberry!
Jessica L.
Nashua, NH
Loved ring pops! My favorite flavor is blue raspberry. You should definitely try ring pop if you haven't already. Love love it!
katie E.
Fort Pierce, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I loved these candies growing up and I still do!! Their like the lazy versions of regular lollipops! Fun to play with as a kid
Marissa b.
These are so cute! I love them. I remember pretend I was married while licking these rings haha. Also came it great flavors !
Stephanie S.
Owensboro, KY
Ring pops never go out of style, even for adults. They are convenient to enjoy while driving and have a long lasting flavor.
Kim O.
Wintersville, OH
I would have loves it but I HATE watermelon and foe some reason it always has a very potent taste!! But besides that, yummy!
Jessy R.
Greensboro
I love Ring Pop they are so good and fun to play with also!! They have a goood flavor to it 🤗. I need to get more ring pop!!!
Elvia C.
These were the bomb in my childhood loved the ones that would glow in the dark if not they have a light inside love these.
brionna g.
What was your favorite Ringpop flavor?
Angela M.
Post Falls, ID
Do they make a raspberry flavor???
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What is your favorite flavor?
Tia B.
What's the best flavor?m
Cayla W.
Odenton, MD
Do they stain your lips bad?