BY RINGPOP #15 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• "Cute and fun candy to eat and play with." in 1 review
Amber D.
Dracut, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I bought these for a work project and they were a huge hit! I was able to get a large pack of them for an affordable price on Target.com
Cierra B.
Woodbury , TN
I love Ring pops. I loved them when I was a child and I still love them today. They taste so good and last if you don't bite into them
Sydanee H.
Aberdeen, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
ring pops are so good i love that it looks like a big . Diamond. When I played house back in the day I would use it as my wedding ring😂
Cassie R.
Some of the cutiest candies ever and they taste soooooo wonderful! Love grabbing these whenever i see them to have and gove to my son
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love ring pops hard candy! They was popular when I was a kid and still are when I have kids! They are yummy and love the flavors!
Mae O.
Love these! Reminds of my childhood and getting these all the time! Great to share with friends when you get a big pack like this
Alexandra L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great flavors! These are defiantly a classic. I really don't like how the base gets sticky and it causes your hand to get sticky.
Megan K.
Oceana , WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a must have in my house. My son and niece loves these. I like them too. I usually get a huge box of them from sams club
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
Love ring pop, they're a classic and seem more safe than regular lollipops. Love all the flavors, but especially blue raspberry!
Jessica L.
Nashua, NH
Loved ring pops! My favorite flavor is blue raspberry. You should definitely try ring pop if you haven't already. Love love it!
brionna g.
What was your favorite Ringpop flavor?
Angela M.
Post Falls, ID
Do they make a raspberry flavor???
Shelly M.
San Diego , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What is your favorite flavor?
Tia B.
What's the best flavor?m
Cayla W.
Huntsville , AL
Do they stain your lips bad?