BY RINGPOP #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• "i love the cherry and green apple flavors" in 1 review
  • "Cute and fun candy to eat and play with." in 1 review
Haley S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Will always love this candy! I know I haven’t had this in such a long time, but having this around reminds me of my childhood and how I used to pretend to be married to my best friend😂 honestly, this candy has the best flavors and you can do whatever you want with them: act like it’s a wedding ring, microphone. lol! My favorite was the blue raspberry!
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These make great potty training rewards for big moments (first potty on big toilet, etc.). They are exactly what we expected. Much neater than regular suckers because the bottom of the ring catches drips. And safer that a stick that can be rammed down their throats!
Kaila F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used to eat these all the time as a kid, sometimes I used to pretend it was an actual engagement ring and walk around showing it to my friends lol. I know they still sell them al Walmart and it’s basically a lollipop on a ring lol
Angela S.
Santaquin , UT
These ring pops are so good! They are fun because they are candy/toy. They are easy for my son to eat and they are pretty cheap. I can get a small pack at the dollar store. I would definitely recommend these.
Ragan B.
These are so good! They are really cheap! I don’t get them that often but when I do I love them. My favorite kind is blue raspberry! I recommend trying them because they are good. I will definitely buy again!
Anna T.
Albertville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious. They can get messy. After all, you have to suck it from your hand! If only there was another type just like this where it was in a stick or something instead.
Caila G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like ring pops! They are basically suckers that have been starched to and shaped like a ring. Flavor wise it taste good and they are fun to eat. I only give it three stars because the ring usually is way to small to fit my finger and even older children's fingers. Another reason is because it is extremely messy and sticky. Saliva and sucker mix can get all over your hand and it is even worse if you give it to a young child.
Lisa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ring pops are really timeless. It's not like some vintage candy that no one eats anymore. They're inexpensive, so you don't feel guilty for buying a few at a time. The only downside is that it leaves a stain on your lips, however isn't so terrible if it happens to be a lipstick color.
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Okay there is nothing ,but good things to say about ring pops!! I’ve been eating these since I was a kid and I still To this day absolutely love them! There are so many flavors to choose from and you can never get enough of them. They have such a good fruity taste that can make your mouth water. These are one of my all time favorite hard candies.
Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ring pops are soooo yummy! The blue raspberry is in my opinion the best flavor there is! You can never go wrong with a yummy sweet ring pop. I honestly get 2-3 of these a month, I can't resist! They remind me of when I was a kid!
brionna g.
What was your favorite Ringpop flavor?
Angela M.
Post Falls, ID
Do they make a raspberry flavor???
Shelly M.
San Diego , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What is your favorite flavor?
Tia B.
What's the best flavor?m
Cayla W.
Huntsville , AL
Do they stain your lips bad?