Ringpop Strawberry Watermelon Blue Raspberry Pops Candy

Which is your favorite flavor?
Did anyone else use to pretend they were married with one of the ring pops on your finger?😂
Do these fit on your finger as an adult?
Start your review of Ringpop Strawberry Watermelon Blue Raspberry Pops Candy!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Cute and fun candy to eat and play with.in 1 review
i love the cherry and green apple flavorsin 1 review
2 years ago
I used to eat these all the time as a kid, sometimes I used to pretend it was an actual engagement ring and walk around showing it to my friends lol. I know they still sell them al Walmart and it’s basically a lollipop on a ring lol
2 years agoSantaquin , UT
Ringpop Strawberry Watermelon Blue Raspberry Pops Candy uploaded by Angela S.
These ring pops are so good! They are fun because they are candy/toy. They are easy for my son to eat and they are pretty cheap. I can get a small pack at the dollar store. I would definitely recommend these.
4 months agoIndianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Kroger
My daughter LOVES suckers and these are the best kind for her because of the ring style! I do wish they had more in each bag even if the price was a little more. I always find myself buying so many bags at a time!
3 years ago
Ring pops are really timeless. It's not like some vintage candy that no one eats anymore. They're inexpensive, so you don't feel guilty for buying a few at a time. The only downside is that it leaves a stain on your lips, however isn't so terrible if it happens to be a lipstick color.
2 years agoMissoula, MT
Ring pops are soooo yummy! The blue raspberry is in my opinion the best flavor there is! You can never go wrong with a yummy sweet ring pop. I honestly get 2-3 of these a month, I can't resist! They remind me of when I was a kid!
a year ago
Will always love this candy! I know I haven’t had this in such a long time, but having this around reminds me of my childhood and how I used to pretend to be married to my best friend😂 honestly, this candy has the best flavors and you can do whatever you want with them: act like it’s a wedding ring, microphone. lol! My favorite was the blue raspberry!
2 years agoRed Oak, TX
I remember when I was little I use to tell my brother and sister I got married because i would put on my finger. This brings me good memories. This candy are good . They are my niece favorite candy.
a year ago
My favorite flavors of ring pops is watermelon and green apple. I buy these from my local candy shop and supermarket. I don't get these very often. These pretty affordable for what they give you. They are definitely worth buying more than once.
2 years agoPleasant Pr, WI
I love ring pops!  Well actually the only flavor I like is cherry.  They seemed so much bigger when I was a kid, and now they seem so small.  I never buy these, but I enjoy when parties have them or a kid gives one to me.
3 years ago
When I was younger, I would rather prefer Ring Pops rather than lollipops. Although they are limited in flavors, they were still very good and tasty. Moreover, these treats were also very playful because it was shaped like a ring.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...