BY RINGPOP #19 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• "Cute and fun candy to eat and play with." in 1 review
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I need stock in ringpops, LOL my son absolutely loves these things, I will find the rings all over the house, in his clothes pockets, and anywhere else he can stick them after eating all the candy off it. I also love them they have a great flavor and very affordable.
kai f.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used to eat these all the time as a kid, sometimes I used to pretend it was an actual engagement ring and walk around showing it to my friends lol. I know they still sell them al Walmart and it’s basically a lollipop on a ring lol
Angela S.
Santaquin , UT
These ring pops are so good! They are fun because they are candy/toy. They are easy for my son to eat and they are pretty cheap. I can get a small pack at the dollar store. I would definitely recommend these.
Anna T.
Albertville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious. They can get messy. After all, you have to suck it from your hand! If only there was another type just like this where it was in a stick or something instead.
Caila G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like ring pops! They are basically suckers that have been starched to and shaped like a ring. Flavor wise it taste good and they are fun to eat. I only give it three stars because the ring usually is way to small to fit my finger and even older children's fingers. Another reason is because it is extremely messy and sticky. Saliva and sucker mix can get all over your hand and it is even worse if you give it to a young child.
Elsie B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ring pops are really timeless. It's not like some vintage candy that no one eats anymore. They're inexpensive, so you don't feel guilty for buying a few at a time. The only downside is that it leaves a stain on your lips, however isn't so terrible if it happens to be a lipstick color.
Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ring pops are soooo yummy! The blue raspberry is in my opinion the best flavor there is! You can never go wrong with a yummy sweet ring pop. I honestly get 2-3 of these a month, I can't resist! They remind me of when I was a kid!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Adored them as a kid and still do today! The Blue Raspberry was my all time favorite, as kids we used to act like we were getting married so much fun and a big part of my childhood memories. These are cheap usually $2 for one or $4 for a bag of them. I like how sweet these are without way too much sugar.
Dulce D.
Red Oak, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I remember when I was little I use to tell my brother and sister I got married because i would put on my finger. This brings me good memories. This candy are good . They are my niece favorite candy.
Malary G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great products for sure !
Influenster
brionna g.
What was your favorite Ringpop flavor?
Angela M.
Post Falls, ID
Do they make a raspberry flavor???
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
What is your favorite flavor?
Tia B.
What's the best flavor?m
Cayla W.
Normal, AL
Do they stain your lips bad?