Ringly Aries Activity Tracker Smart Bracelet in Labradorite uploaded by Kelly J.

BY RINGLY

Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been looking at the Ringly bracelet for a while and finally bought it during a flash sale... I'm pretty impressed with it! It's nice to be able to leave my phone on silent my bag and still know if I get a text or call! I love not being attached to my phone all the time. It also tracks steps, which I find really handy.
Kelly J.
Omaha, NE
I absolutely adore my Ringly. I had been wanting a fitness tracker, but they're bulky and too sporty looking for my personal style. Ringly is the perfect choice. It's absolutely beautiful, and no one would ever guess that it's a piece of smart technology. It allows me to know when my important messages are coming in, and turn off notifications for things that aren't that important.

I would change just a couple of things. The light on the Ringly that sends you notifications is so incredibly bright, and sometimes the vibrating notification pulses can be a little too violent. I love it's fitness tracking capabilities, but it's pretty limited to just goals and steps - I wish there was a way it could track some more sophisticated measurements.

It's a little bit pricy, but I think it's totally worth it. I love mine.
Anne E.
This is one of my favorite possessions! Not only do I love the look of this wearable tech jewelry, but it also serves many day-to-day functions. It tracks activity and allows for light and vibration notifications for emails, texts, calls, and more. It frees me up to be more present in my daily life without missing out on vital tech. While this is fairly expensive, there are often sales, so this too can be yours affordably.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
How long does the battery last?