Ring - Wi-fi Smart Video Doorbell - Satin Nickel uploaded by Melissa S.

BY RING

Shop for Electrical at The Home Depot. The Ring Video Doorbell is the world's first battery-operated, Wi-Fi enabled, HD video doorbell. The device enables homeowners to see and speak with visitors from anywhere in the world by streaming live audio and video of a home's front doorstep directly to the free iOS or Android app. Quick and easy to set up as it mounts and syncs in minutes and has a built in battery, however, it can also be powered through your existing doorbell wires. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
I love this doorbell. My family and I travel a lot so this absolutely gives us peace of mind knowing if anything suspicious happens we will be notified and it is on camera. When someone rings the doorbell it alerts our phone, we can see video of them in real time and two way communicate with whoever is at the door. Sometimes though people see that big camera and doorbell and get intimidated so they just knock, this is why the motion censor is so great because we still get an alert even if they didn't ring the doorbell. Sometimes the motion censor picked up large trucks on the road such as the garbage truck, but we figure a couple of false alarms a week are made up by the piece of mind it gives us.
Melissa S.
Newington
We installed our Ring doorbell before we left on vacation 1) to watch who comes in and out of the house while the teenager stays home and 2) a sense of security. I live on a busy road so I am glad I can adjust the distance for motion notifications. The notifications are always spot on. It was easy to install. This is a must for any homeowner.
Stacy A.
I Installed in a half hour, up and running 15 minutes more, and works great.
The installation was a snap, but first I had to take it out of the box.  I pulled out the work tray it comes with.  All the included parts were included and visible.
I thought I wanted on the door, because the doorbell was on the side and far away, but after I thought it might be to close to the person ringing the bell I decided to put on the existing doorbell, afterwards It ended up having a nice panoramic view and the electric was connected to the Video doorbell, so no charging the unit, and better that I don't have two doorbells, might ring the wrong one.
  I had an existing doorbell inside the house, so I did not need the unit that was included.   Adding the android was a snap, now upon finishing and testing it seems that the Video Doorbell is in the right place,   Now it is installed and test good.  On the app, it gives me a chance to add "Cloud" recording at $3.00 a month, I have 30 days to think about it,  Hmmmm  I think I will after seeing on the news about people following UPS and FedEx trucks around to grab Packages left at front doors, this cloud feature will help Law Enforcement catch anyone who dares try and take a package off my porch again haha
This is a good thing. :)
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
We really like our Ring doorbell. I love getting notifications when there is someone at our door or if there is motion sensed in the vicinity.  I really like the microphone and speaker options and the set up was pretty easy. You get the Ring recording service (known as Cloud) on a 30 day trial upon activation of your Ring device then it is $30 per camera a year or $3 per month. A small amount to pay for peace of mind.
Brenda G.
Great if your doorbell is relatively close to your router. Ideally meant to replace your existing wired bell so it's always charging. But If you have a wired bell spend more on the ring doorbell pro because it looks better. Picture and audio is ok depending Internet speeds. Easy to install and learn in. Always test doorbell before removing old one and mounting new one with door closed.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
So I got this because I've heard so much good things. When your out of town you can actually see who shows up at your door or who shows up un announced. So this week I'll see how it works and it sends us notifications that someone is by the front yard 30ft away.
Mea H.
I love the fact that I don't have to pay a monthly security fee and can have 24/7 security at my front door for the 30 cloud recording.  Love the fact that I can be away from home and see if I get a package delivered or who ever is at my home I can know before I go.
Jenna H.
Love it! Even when I'm not home, I have a sense of security. Love being able to not only see what's going on in my yard, but also being able to talk to whoever is at my door. Battery stays charged for so long and love getting notifications to my phone.
Stacy A.
Anyone else have a problem with it detecting shadows from trees moving?