Ring Video Doorbell Wired

by Ring

Video Doorbell Wired protects what matters most with 1080p HD video, Two-Way Talk and advanced motion detection. Know when a package is delivered or the kids are getting dropped off with real-time alerts sent straight to your phone, Alexa device or Ring Chime (sold seperately). With adjustable motion settings you can filter out movement on a busy street, or at your neighbor’s house, and feel confident you’ll only receive the alerts you care about most. Night Vision with sharp contrast ensures you and your family get peace of mind knowing that you’ll never miss a detail - even in the dark.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ring Video Doorbell Wired!
Kayla G.
I love this it picks up anyone that shows up at my door, the view on it is great I can see a lot with just one camera. The quality of the camera is great as well easy to see someone the camera setting are amazing as well it’s really customizable to what ever your needs or wants are. It’s also wired so I don’t have to worry about ever charging it!
Cindee P.
I love this and the service. It’s scary that people have cameras everywhere now, but it helps keep the neighborhood safe. You can see who doesn’t pick up after their dogs in your yard, too!
Jasmine  W.
Atlanta, GA
I love having ring! Especially not having a peep hole & having a pretty much full glass door. Very easy to use, affordable & super helpful!
Brandi O.
Tinley Park, IL
I really like it especially since I can have it hooked up to my phone and can play back video and everything the only thing I dislike about it honestly is the time, I really find the door chime annoying LOL
Elizabeth M.
Love my doorbell camera. Great camera quality and so simple to install. Definitely recommend to get.
Christina K.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Costco
The Ring doorbell Pro is the best from Ring. If you can afford this model, highly recommend. Being hardwired never have be too worry about battery dying. The video recording is better and audio on this is quite impressive. The device goes off from just voices and then few seconds later see the action. I like ability to watch recordings through app with paid subscription, really like this feature. Of course not a fan of having to remove face by plate to make changes to WIFI settings.
Morgan S.
Tulsa, OK
We love being able to look through The camera to see who is on the front porch and to watch over our packages as they’re delivered! Sound quality of our videos is good, but sound quality to those on the front porch is poor. However, we really only use it for video
Bryan H.
Summerville, SC
Great! It is very sensitive but you can change that in the app. It syncs seamlessly with all of their other devices.

Looking for your answer?