BY CONTINENTAL CONCESSION

INDICATIONS Topps Ring Pop Twisted Fruit Pop Candy are so beautiful to wear and even better to lick. These yummy rings are a great treat for kids. These yummy ring pops have a delightful fruity taste. Ring Pop Fruit Fest Pop Candy, A jewel shaped hard candy on top of a plastic ring individually wrapped in a printed metalized fin sealed bag. Rinpop flavors always on hand. Never have to worry about dropping them there always on your finger and make you look like a little kid. A jewel shaped hard candy on top of a plastic ring individually wrapped in a printed metalized fin sealed bag. Rinpop the flavors always on hand. see more...

• How many flavors do they make in this?2 Answers
Ring Pop Lolli Pop Ring RPL24 by Continental Concession
  • "I love these i always get them to calm down my little siblings, love how they act like its a pacifier and go to sleep ." in 1 review
  • "Love it so much and I've tried many different kinds of flavors and every friends that I have love it too." in 1 review
Yeraldi G.
Yeraldi G.
Katy, TX
As a kid I loved them , and now my daughter loves them too. I put them in my daughters birthday parties in the goodie bags all the time.
angel h.
angel h.
I used to have these all the time as a kid. i now give them to my nieces and nephews and they are always so happy when they get one!
Kirsten B.
Kirsten B.
The flavor in these is good. I however find it rather annoying to have this on my finger while sucking on it. The saliva from your mouth that comes out on the sucker drips down off the rest of the base and sometimes makes for a sticky situation. I also don't like how I can't get that teeny last bit from around the bottom.
Clarissa B.
Clarissa B.
Loved Ring Pops when I was a kid in the 90's. Now, I'll buy them as little birthday favors. Enjoyable at any age.
Tamara T.
Tamara T.
Alamogordo, NM
Ring pops bring me back to my childhood. Now I get them for my kids and they love them. The flavors are just as I remember, bold and sweet!
Emily R.
Emily R.
I love Ring Pops I used to get them all the time after my brother's basketball games. My favorite was always the blue raspberry
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
Newburgh, NY
My son absolutely loves these in any flavor, I love the fact he's not running around with a lollipop stick hanging out of his mouth
Erika Y.
Erika Y.
New York, ny
How many flavors do they make in this?