BY CONTINENTAL CONCESSION

INDICATIONS Topps Ring Pop Twisted Fruit Pop Candy are so beautiful to wear and even better to lick. These yummy rings are a great treat for kids. These yummy ring pops have a delightful fruity taste. Ring Pop Fruit Fest Pop Candy, A jewel shaped hard candy on top of a plastic ring individually wrapped in a printed metalized fin sealed bag. Rinpop flavors always on hand. Never have to worry about dropping them there always on your finger and make you look like a little kid. A jewel shaped hard candy on top of a plastic ring individually wrapped in a printed metalized fin sealed bag. Rinpop the flavors always on hand. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I love these i always get them to calm down my little siblings, love how they act like its a pacifier and go to sleep ." in 1 review
  • "Love it so much and I've tried many different kinds of flavors and every friends that I have love it too." in 1 review
Fonda M.
Ripley, WV
Another candy that takes me back to my childhood.  Just as good now as they were then.   Cherry is my favorite flavor.
Alayna K.
I've always loved ring pops. I still buy them for myself or my little cousins. They are great for Halloween too.
Clarissa B.
Loved Ring Pops when I was a kid in the 90's. Now, I'll buy them as little birthday favors. Enjoyable at any age.
Astrid T.
Me encantan estas chupetas, juego mucho con ellas cuando las como, son fantásticas, su sabor es muy bueno
Kathy Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Erika Y.
New York, ny
This is a great sweet treat for anybody! Good for little kids! I love every color!
Erika Y.
New York, ny
How many flavors do they make in this?