BY CONTINENTAL CONCESSION

INDICATIONS Topps Ring Pop Twisted Fruit Pop Candy are so beautiful to wear and even better to lick. These yummy rings are a great treat for kids. These yummy ring pops have a delightful fruity taste. Ring Pop Fruit Fest Pop Candy, A jewel shaped hard candy on top of a plastic ring individually wrapped in a printed metalized fin sealed bag. Rinpop flavors always on hand. Never have to worry about dropping them there always on your finger and make you look like a little kid. A jewel shaped hard candy on top of a plastic ring individually wrapped in a printed metalized fin sealed bag. Rinpop the flavors always on hand. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I love these i always get them to calm down my little siblings, love how they act like its a pacifier and go to sleep ." in 1 review
  • "Love it so much and I've tried many different kinds of flavors and every friends that I have love it too." in 1 review
Yeraldi G.
Katy, TX
As a kid I loved them , and now my daughter loves them too. I put them in my daughters birthday parties in the goodie bags all the time.
Vivian S.
Newburgh, NY
My son absolutely loves these in any flavor, I love the fact he's not running around with a lollipop stick hanging out of his mouth
Bianca M.
Brooklyn, NY
I used to eat these as a child and when I find them now i still eat them sometimes! They are actually yummy and are a great treat!
angel h.
I used to have these all the time as a kid. i now give them to my nieces and nephews and they are always so happy when they get one!
Johana C.
Jessica D.
Perfect choice for a collective wedding hahaha just think about it hahaha...it's a joke, i really like the ring pop always is a good choice.
maritza g.
I have never had a taste of this specific one but the ones I have tried are awesome. No matter your age you will enjoy this sweet treat.
Alayna K.
I've always loved ring pops. I still buy them for myself or my little cousins. They are great for Halloween too.
Astrid T.
Me encantan estas chupetas, juego mucho con ellas cuando las como, son fantásticas, su sabor es muy bueno
Kathy Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Erika Y.
New York, ny
How many flavors do they make in this?