BY CONTINENTAL CONCESSION

INDICATIONS Topps Ring Pop Twisted Fruit Pop Candy are so beautiful to wear and even better to lick. These yummy rings are a great treat for kids. These yummy ring pops have a delightful fruity taste. Ring Pop Fruit Fest Pop Candy, A jewel shaped hard candy on top of a plastic ring individually wrapped in a printed metalized fin sealed bag. Rinpop flavors always on hand. Never have to worry about dropping them there always on your finger and make you look like a little kid. A jewel shaped hard candy on top of a plastic ring individually wrapped in a printed metalized fin sealed bag. Rinpop the flavors always on hand. see more...

• How many flavors do they make in this?2 Answers
Ring Pop Lolli Pop Ring RPL24 by Continental Concession
  • "I love these i always get them to calm down my little siblings, love how they act like its a pacifier and go to sleep ." in 1 review
  • "Love it so much and I've tried many different kinds of flavors and every friends that I have love it too." in 1 review
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
MIAMI, FL
Perfect choice for a collective wedding hahaha just think about it hahaha...it's a joke, i really like the ring pop always is a good choice.
Alayna K.
Alayna K.
I've always loved ring pops. I still buy them for myself or my little cousins. They are great for Halloween too.
Astrid T.
Astrid T.
Me encantan estas chupetas, juego mucho con ellas cuando las como, son fantásticas, su sabor es muy bueno
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
South Jordan, UT
My kids and I love these! It's fun that these have the two different colors swirrled. These are a great treat. I've never met anyone that didn't love these.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Bought a bunch of these for my engagement party and they were perfect little favors to hand out. They are great for kids too because the kids can wear them as part of their dress up play, however, moms love them because they keep the sticky sucker portion from being repeatedly dropped or rubbed against other items in the home.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Brooklyn, NY
I used to eat these as a child and when I find them now i still eat them sometimes! They are actually yummy and are a great treat!
maritza g.
maritza g.
I have never had a taste of this specific one but the ones I have tried are awesome. No matter your age you will enjoy this sweet treat.
Kathy Z.
Kathy Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert
New York, ny
This is a great sweet treat for anybody! Good for little kids! I love every color!
Johana C.
Johana C.
New York, ny
How many flavors do they make in this?