BY CONTINENTAL CONCESSION

INDICATIONS Topps Ring Pop Twisted Fruit Pop Candy are so beautiful to wear and even better to lick. These yummy rings are a great treat for kids. These yummy ring pops have a delightful fruity taste. Ring Pop Fruit Fest Pop Candy, A jewel shaped hard candy on top of a plastic ring individually wrapped in a printed metalized fin sealed bag. Rinpop flavors always on hand. Never have to worry about dropping them there always on your finger and make you look like a little kid. A jewel shaped hard candy on top of a plastic ring individually wrapped in a printed metalized fin sealed bag. Rinpop the flavors always on hand. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I love these i always get them to calm down my little siblings, love how they act like its a pacifier and go to sleep ." in 1 review
  • "Love it so much and I've tried many different kinds of flavors and every friends that I have love it too." in 1 review
Courtney L.
Bought a bunch of these for my engagement party and they were perfect little favors to hand out. They are great for kids too because the kids can wear them as part of their dress up play, however, moms love them because they keep the sticky sucker portion from being repeatedly dropped or rubbed against other items in the home.
Kirsten B.
The flavor in these is good. I however find it rather annoying to have this on my finger while sucking on it. The saliva from your mouth that comes out on the sucker drips down off the rest of the base and sometimes makes for a sticky situation. I also don't like how I can't get that teeny last bit from around the bottom.
William S.
Independence, MO
Classic candy that has been popular since I can remember. I don't think they will ever get old because its just a fun and non traditional way to eat a candy. I certainly have some really good memories with ring pops and the candy itself is just great, very fruity!
Jennifer G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite treats when I was little. Now that I have little ones I have passed down my love for them to my boys. They get them a lot when we go to the grocery store.
Melissa G.
South Jordan, UT
My kids and I love these! It's fun that these have the two different colors swirrled. These are a great treat. I've never met anyone that didn't love these.
Gabriela G.
Harbor City, CA
I loved these as a kid and as an adult I still love them the flavors are delicious and you want to eat them all. I recommend them to everyone !
Jessica D.
Perfect choice for a collective wedding hahaha just think about it hahaha...it's a joke, i really like the ring pop always is a good choice.
Veronica B.
Ringpops are so fun and delicious! All of the flavors that I have tried have been amazing and these are such an entertaining little snack.
Tamara T.
Alamogordo, NM
Ring pops bring me back to my childhood. Now I get them for my kids and they love them. The flavors are just as I remember, bold and sweet!
Yeraldi G.
Katy, TX
As a kid I loved them , and now my daughter loves them too. I put them in my daughters birthday parties in the goodie bags all the time.
Erika Y.
New York, ny
How many flavors do they make in this?