BY CONTINENTAL CONCESSION

INDICATIONS Topps Ring Pop Twisted Fruit Pop Candy are so beautiful to wear and even better to lick. These yummy rings are a great treat for kids. These yummy ring pops have a delightful fruity taste. Ring Pop Fruit Fest Pop Candy, A jewel shaped hard candy on top of a plastic ring individually wrapped in a printed metalized fin sealed bag. Rinpop flavors always on hand. Never have to worry about dropping them there always on your finger and make you look like a little kid. A jewel shaped hard candy on top of a plastic ring individually wrapped in a printed metalized fin sealed bag. Rinpop the flavors always on hand. see more...

• How many flavors do they make in this?2 Answers
Ring Pop Lolli Pop Ring RPL24 by Continental Concession
  • "I love these i always get them to calm down my little siblings, love how they act like its a pacifier and go to sleep ." in 1 review
  • "Love it so much and I've tried many different kinds of flavors and every friends that I have love it too." in 1 review
William S.
William S.
Independence, MO
Classic candy that has been popular since I can remember. I don't think they will ever get old because its just a fun and non traditional way to eat a candy. I certainly have some really good memories with ring pops and the candy itself is just great, very fruity!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is one of my favorite treats when I was little. Now that I have little ones I have passed down my love for them to my boys. They get them a lot when we go to the grocery store.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Ringpops are so fun and delicious! All of the flavors that I have tried have been amazing and these are such an entertaining little snack.
Maria A.
Maria A.
This is my childhood, i absolutely loved this when i was little kid and nowdays is not an exception, i still love this. They're so yummy!
Alli M.
Alli M.
This really brings me back. My friends and I loved these and bought them in bulk. The only downside is that they're a sticky mess.
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
These are great! you can find a big bundle at Costco or Sams. If you want more than one. The pricing isn't too bad either.
Fonda M.
Fonda M.
Ripley, WV
Another candy that takes me back to my childhood.  Just as good now as they were then.   Cherry is my favorite flavor.
Oriana M.
Oriana M.
Me comía un aro de estos todos los días después de la escuela los amaba, son súper ricos y perfectos para los pequeños de la casa a
kiara l.
kiara l.
Reading, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Desde chiquita los como ahora mis hijos también nos encantan son lo mejor en especial el azul ya que es medio agrio
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Harbor City, CA
I loved these as a kid and as an adult I still love them the flavors are delicious and you want to eat them all. I recommend them to everyone !
Erika Y.
Erika Y.
New York, ny
How many flavors do they make in this?