BY RING POP

Cherry Ring Pop®.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• Does anyone remember the ring pops with the different fla...3 Answers
  • How many can you eat in a day? Me? Well the whole bag o...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor? Mine has to be watermelon or...9 Answers
Ring Pop Cherry Candy
  • "Brings back childhood memories and it is my favorite flavor along with strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Brings back childhood memories and it is my favorite flavor along with strawberry.☺️😂😂☺️✊👌👀👏🙈" in 1 review
  • "They were a great little treat.. Comes in tons of flavors, lots of variety." in 1 review
Latisha F.
Buna, TX
These are awesome. Me and my daughter can't eat enough them. They are wonderful. Worth buying for sure! Highly recommended product
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
I remember getting married with ring pops when we were little kids! Oh the fun memories! Kids today have no clue how much they are!
Melitsa P.
Helotes, TX
These remind me of days gone past those hot summer days sitting on the porch with my ring pop... Love that they still have them...
Endy G.
Omg love these ring pops. Aghh btungs childhood memories i would ask mom to buy me some.lol I like that my hubby loves them too :)
Yajaira B.
Chicago Hts , IL
Cant get enough of theses ring pops I have them every time I go out in my purse or pocket. wouldn't change them for any other candy
Pamela G.
Jackson Hts, NY
My little sister loves this product, even i loved it as a kid i used to eat this a lot and loved the fact that it was a candy ring.
Sam D.
Natick, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of my favorite candies. So nostalgic. The cherry is really delicious, not cough-syrupy like many other cherry flavorings are.
Clarissa H.
New Rochelle, NY
My children and I both love ring pops equally. I like that i can share a piece of my childhood with them. They taste really good
jessica l.
Sanger, TX
As a child i loved wearing these as well as eating them. They make for great little gifts for parties at kids schooling events!
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
This candy brings back so many childhood memories. These are amazing in flavor and so fun to have on your finger to snack on.
Sarah D.
YORK, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Whats your favorite flavor? Mines Watermelon or Grape :D
Alejandra G.
Watsonville, CA
I love the apple green and red ones, which ones are your favorite?
Jessica P.
Pocono Summit, PA
What's your favorite flavor? Mine has to be watermelon or strawberry!
Gabby F.
What are all the flavors you can get?
Shelby B.
Does anyone remember the ring pops with the different flavors swirled together? Those were my absolute favorite! What are your favorite flavors?

Amazon