BY RING POP

Cherry Ring Pop®.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• Does anyone remember the ring pops with the different fla...3 Answers
  • How many can you eat in a day? Me? Well the whole bag o...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor? Mine has to be watermelon or...9 Answers
Ring Pop Cherry Candy
  • "Brings back childhood memories and it is my favorite flavor along with strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Brings back childhood memories and it is my favorite flavor along with strawberry.☺️😂😂☺️✊👌👀👏🙈" in 1 review
  • "They were a great little treat.. Comes in tons of flavors, lots of variety." in 1 review
Taylor C.
Cambridge , MD
These were my favorite as a kid! I use to play softball growing up! And after every game I got one! They're super good and of course fun as a kid. The flavor is great and the price is perfect! Definitely need to get one soon!
Joey K.
Cresco Iowa
A very delicious sucker I would eat these all the time. And I still do. I remember going to the grocery store with my mom when I was little, and the would be at the checkout for like 2 for a dollar. Definitely my favorite candy.Ring Pop Cherry Candy
Stephany F.
Ooooh este dulce me encantaba cuando estaba niña, lo comía a cada rato, hace mucho tiempo no veo uno de estos, si sabor era tan rico y duraba muchísimo para acabármelo por completo.
Roxanna V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm still so in love with this and I'm about to be 21! Sure bring back good memories! I love the blueberry. So yummy! It's a shame they don't sell them everywhere still! U haven't lived unless you tried these!
Leanne r.
Webb city, MO
I don't know a kid who doesn't love a ring pop. They are pretty good on flavor. They seem to last a little bit. They can make a mess but nothing a little wet wipe can't fix. They are pretty cheap to buy.
Abigail G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ring pop brings back all my childhood memeories. Plus it taste as good as always. I love that it has the ring so you can multitask. Plus they are always so inexpensive.
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used to eat this every weekend after school classes as a motivation to start again on monday. I love it! I saw it in a party where I was working at last week and I couldn’t resist it😩😂😍
Jessica R.
Ahhh these are so good! This brings back my childhood of pretending you are married! The flavor is amazing and it is the perfect size. This is great for kids and parties favors! I recommend you trying these!
Natalie A.
These are really fun for kids because they use them as like friendship rings or give them to someone they have a crush on. I don't personally like eating them because they taste way too surgary and artificial, but kids love them. They're pretty messy to eat too, if you actually try to eat it while wearing it. It slips down onto your hands mixed with saliva and it's a sticky candy, so it just makes a big mess out of such a small thing.
Léage Marie M.
Is a cute memory from childhood. I recently quit smoking so I've replaced cigarettes with suckers. One night I ran out and my boyfriend went out and grabbed me what he could find to get me through the night. It's so fun to see candy from the good ole days!
Sarah D.
YORK, PA
Whats your favorite flavor? Mines Watermelon or Grape :D
Alejandra G.
Watsonville, CA
I love the apple green and red ones, which ones are your favorite?
Jessica P.
Pocono Summit, PA
What's your favorite flavor? Mine has to be watermelon or strawberry!
Gabby F.
What are all the flavors you can get?
Shelby B.
Does anyone remember the ring pops with the different flavors swirled together? Those were my absolute favorite! What are your favorite flavors?

Amazon