BY RING POP

Cherry Ring Pop®.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• Does anyone remember the ring pops with the different fla...3 Answers
  • How many can you eat in a day? Me? Well the whole bag o...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor? Mine has to be watermelon or...9 Answers
Ring Pop Cherry Candy
  • "Brings back childhood memories and it is my favorite flavor along with strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Brings back childhood memories and it is my favorite flavor along with strawberry.☺️😂😂☺️✊👌👀👏🙈" in 1 review
  • "They were a great little treat.. Comes in tons of flavors, lots of variety." in 1 review
Robert W.
Russellville, AR
Omg it brings back my childhood! Will you marry me!? I love these! Best Eva!
Leonora M.
pristina
Ring Pop Gummies Chains are fully edible and fully wearable soft gummy chains and emojis you can use to share how you're feeling while enjoying a sweet treat. Mix and match chains with the emoji charms to create your own design or share and exchange with friends. Each 5 Oz bag includes 4 gummy chains and 16 gummy emojis in 6 assorted fruity flavors - Strawberry, Cherry, Watermelon, Grape, Orange and Blue Raspberry. These gummies taste as good as they look!
Daneesha W.
Halifax
I love ring pops! They remind me so much of my childhood - especially, oddly enough, of when I would get sick. Whenever I had the flu, I couldn't eat solid foods, so I was allowed to have sugary foods, like popsicles and whatever else I wanted. Asking for ring pops became a must-have for me whenever I was feeling under the weather, so even though I was miserable the ring pop definitely made it more bearable!
Gisselle C.
This reminds me of my childhood. It tastes very good, kids love it. The negative thing about it is that it has artificial colors and which is not great for people with allergies.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have loved these ever since I was a child and I still love them. I've had these on the pretty much regular basis and even though I am an adult, and my family makes fun of me, I still purchase them because they are delicious.
Patricia L.
Toronto, ON
These bring back childhood memories and are so fun. I bought a bunch of these for a bachelorette party and everyone really liked them - so they are great for kids AND grown-ups.

I love the strawberry flavor the best.
Jalisa L.
Chatham, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
As a child I loved getting a Ring op. As a young adult, I still love getting Ring pops! They are so fun and the flavors are so amazing, they haven't changed the recipes at all. These are great for party loot bags and piñatas.
Pheonex L.
I love that you can get a great big bin at Costco for an excellent price. Every child loves them. I remember pretending what a pretty ring I had when I was a child. Great new flavors too.
Are delicious very rich with sugar good a pleasant taste do not leave color in the tongue very easy to eat and are very expensive in the supermarket but cheap on this page buy them now!
Sophia V.
When I was a little kid I remember that there was always this one store that would sell this candy rings and that I would always beg my parents to take me to that store. I remember getting like 3 at a time it was such a cool and creative idea to make this wearable candy.
Sarah D.
YORK, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Whats your favorite flavor? Mines Watermelon or Grape :D
Alejandra G.
Watsonville, CA
I love the apple green and red ones, which ones are your favorite?
Jessica P.
Pocono Summit, PA
What's your favorite flavor? Mine has to be watermelon or strawberry!
Gabby F.
What are all the flavors you can get?
Shelby B.
Does anyone remember the ring pops with the different flavors swirled together? Those were my absolute favorite! What are your favorite flavors?

Amazon