BY RING POP

Cherry Ring Pop®.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• Does anyone remember the ring pops with the different fla...3 Answers
  • How many can you eat in a day? Me? Well the whole bag o...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor? Mine has to be watermelon or...9 Answers
Ring Pop Cherry Candy
  • "Brings back childhood memories and it is my favorite flavor along with strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Brings back childhood memories and it is my favorite flavor along with strawberry.☺️😂😂☺️✊👌👀👏🙈" in 1 review
  • "They were a great little treat.. Comes in tons of flavors, lots of variety." in 1 review
stephanie c.
Aww it's reminds me when I was a kid. It's a classic. I would love to try these once again!
Update: I just did!! Lol
Paola S.
MIAMI, Fl
I love, and how candy is so cute ,It reminds me of my childhood,I love red apple and green :3♥♥ the taste is great
Jessica P.
Pocono Summit, PA
Great treat for kids! I use to love these but my mom didn't, I would always somehow have it on my face or fingers!
Melanie H.
Manchester , KY
I love ring pops there so good and i use to wear them like i was royalty and go through the house waving at people!
Stacia T.
Who doesn't love a good ring pop. These have been out for a long time and are definitely a nostalgia candy for me.
Hernan C.
Excelente condite lo hemos comprado en pricesmart y este sabor es especial ademas tiene otros sabores espectacular
Heather P.
Mt Arlington, NJ
Loved as a kid as an adult I'm like ewwww sticky and when my kids eat I'm following them around with a wipe lol
debra z.
Grulla, TX
My son loves ringpops.... I buy him him the pack of 4 and I always have one myself............................
Kathryn C.
1,751 reviews
I love ring pops! The only thing I don't like is when it leaves my finger really sticky. But these are so good!
Stephanie G.
Lindale, GA
My grandson loves this ring pop. I like to give him the ring pop instead of a traditional sucker with a stick.
Sarah D.
YORK, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Whats your favorite flavor? Mines Watermelon or Grape :D
Alejandra G.
Watsonville, CA
I love the apple green and red ones, which ones are your favorite?
Jessica P.
Pocono Summit, PA
What's your favorite flavor? Mine has to be watermelon or strawberry!
Gabby F.
What are all the flavors you can get?
Shelby B.
Does anyone remember the ring pops with the different flavors swirled together? Those were my absolute favorite! What are your favorite flavors?

Amazon