BY RING POP

Cherry Ring Pop®.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• Does anyone remember the ring pops with the different fla...3 Answers
  • How many can you eat in a day? Me? Well the whole bag o...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor? Mine has to be watermelon or...9 Answers
Ring Pop Cherry Candy
  • "Brings back childhood memories and it is my favorite flavor along with strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Brings back childhood memories and it is my favorite flavor along with strawberry.☺️😂😂☺️✊👌👀👏🙈" in 1 review
  • "They were a great little treat.. Comes in tons of flavors, lots of variety." in 1 review
Jennifer C.
Love, love, love Ring Pops!!! Cherry is the best flavor, but they are all good!! You cannot ever be to ok for ring pops!
Natalie D.
Lynchburg, VA
I LOVE THIS CANDY WAY TO MUCH! It's a very sweet taste that can last for hours and it never gets old, definitely a favorite.
Alexis D.
Vallejo, CA
This was my first engagement ring! I'm a big kid so I still will eat one from time to time. My daughter loves this candy!
Gerline M.
Orlando, FL
I love this no doubt about it. Especially when I pretend it's a real ring. I love how it sour and sweet at the same time.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
They're good and I think the ring needs to be bigger so it can fit everyone's fingers so that way it's good for all ages
Jane C.
Ring Pops are a classic; EVERYBODY loves them! MY favorite flavors are the red ones.... Dang it! Now I want a Ring Pop.
Brittany W.
Zachary, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My kids love these.They think they are real jewelry.I like the fact that they have not changed a bit since I was little
Frida A.
Little Rock , AR
These were so popular when I was a kid. They were fun and at the same time delicious for little kids, especially girls!
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
WHO wouldn't love this delicious candy. I use to always want one when I went to the store as a child. Great flavors.
Lorie M.
Simmesport, LA
Grandkids and kids or adults of all ages love ring pops. The sour ones just make the babies make funny faces..😖😖😖😱😱😱😱
Sarah D.
YORK, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Whats your favorite flavor? Mines Watermelon or Grape :D
Alejandra G.
Watsonville, CA
I love the apple green and red ones, which ones are your favorite?
Jessica P.
Pocono Summit, PA
What's your favorite flavor? Mine has to be watermelon or strawberry!
Gabby F.
What are all the flavors you can get?
Shelby B.
Does anyone remember the ring pops with the different flavors swirled together? Those were my absolute favorite! What are your favorite flavors?

Amazon