BY RING POP

Cherry Ring Pop®.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• Does anyone remember the ring pops with the different fla...3 Answers
  • How many can you eat in a day? Me? Well the whole bag o...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor? Mine has to be watermelon or...9 Answers
Ring Pop Cherry Candy
  • "Brings back childhood memories and it is my favorite flavor along with strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Brings back childhood memories and it is my favorite flavor along with strawberry.☺️😂😂☺️✊👌👀👏🙈" in 1 review
  • "They were a great little treat.. Comes in tons of flavors, lots of variety." in 1 review
Annie R.
I love her ring pops are individually wrapped and are available at grocery and corner stores. I like buying these when I want a long lasting lollipop. The ring makes it convenient to put on your finger while still doing ordinary things.
Annie B.
Richardson, TX
Gimme one of these bad boys and I'll feel like I'm a kid getting proposed to in the playground all over again. Even though I'm 24 I still can't pass up a red ring pop! It's a good flavor and the nostalgia is always there!
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sweet ring pop candy. Love the cherry flavor . These are sweet and tasty. My kids love these . Great for parties or prizes. I just put some in my daughters Easter basket.
April m.
Lexington, KY
One of my favorite candies. I have loved these ever since I was a child and I still love them. I've had these on the pretty much regular basis and even though I am an adult, and my family makes fun of me, I still purchase them because they are delicious. The flavor is wonderful even though it is artificial is still a great flavor. It really does taste more like a natural cherry flavor than some of the other brands that I've used artificial flavoring and there's just taste blah. Would recommend and I seriously will always buy this candy.
Maria L.
Orlando, FL
I know this candy is basically for Kids lol, but I'm an adult and I just love it, and I like to wear it while I'm eating it ( I know is so immature) but using if your hands won't get sticky as almost every candy do, and the flavors are really good, my favorite one is the watermelon
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This gives me so much memories. Me and my cousins would pretend we were married or engaged and wear them. There are many flavors to choose from. They have 1 flavor rings by itself or the mixed ones. They were honestly all good. My favorite ones were the watermelon. I loved how you can wear it and lick it as like a lollipop. These were honestly the best thing in my childhood.
Kaylee E.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Ring Pops bring back so many memories and to be honest I still love them as an adult. My favorite flavor has always been cherry. It was always fun to walk into a gas station and buy one as a kid . Again I love these😍
Amy R.
Waterford, PA
These were everything when I was a kid I always begged my mom to get me one whenever we went anywhere! They are sweet and yummy, although they can be a bit awkward to eat, and kids tend to make a bit of a mess with them. I will definitely buy them again, and they make a great favor/treat for bridal showers!
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I love ring pops! They are so yummy and cool, I love how you can wear it on your finger. These are at a great price and you can get these any where. My favorites are the cherry and the blue raspberry ones. Great candies.
Salvador O.
Santo domingo, Distrito Nacional
Omg i remember i love this Ring pop when i was young and they still here!
I love this candy,is one of my favorite,also the fact that is a ring you can wear and eat is something amazing!
This was perfect when i was young when a couple get married,that was so funny cause looks like real!
Love this product!
Sarah D.
YORK, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Whats your favorite flavor? Mines Watermelon or Grape :D
Alejandra G.
Watsonville, CA
I love the apple green and red ones, which ones are your favorite?
Jessica P.
Pocono Summit, PA
What's your favorite flavor? Mine has to be watermelon or strawberry!
Gabby F.
What are all the flavors you can get?
Shelby B.
Does anyone remember the ring pops with the different flavors swirled together? Those were my absolute favorite! What are your favorite flavors?

Walmart