BY RING POP

Cherry Ring Pop®.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• Does anyone remember the ring pops with the different flavors swirl...3 Answers
  • How many can you eat in a day? Me? Well the whole bag of course! ...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor? Mine has to be watermelon or strawberry! 9 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Brings back childhood memories and it is my favorite flavor along with strawberry.β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β˜ΊοΈβœŠπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ™ˆ" in 1 review
  • "Brings back childhood memories and it is my favorite flavor along with strawberry." in 1 review
  • "They were a great little treat.. Comes in tons of flavors, lots of variety." in 1 review
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
These are really fun for kids because they use them as like friendship rings or give them to someone they have a crush on. I don't personally like eating them because they taste way too surgary and artificial, but kids love them. They're pretty messy to eat too, if you actually try to eat it while wearing it. It slips down onto your hands mixed with saliva and it's a sticky candy, so it just makes a big mess out of such a small thing.
Emelie R.
Emelie R.
I use to eat these when I was younger all the time! I LOVE the strawberry and blueberry one, it was my favorite. They were really good. My fingers would end up getting sticky after a while which I disliked and if you don't like when candies stain your mouth than I wouldn't recommend these. Overall they taste really good!
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Chester, VA
This was my absolute favorite when I was a kid! I still eat them on occasion now but they have great flavor and last for a long time! This is something that I recommend to anyone who wants something sweet, but make sure that you wear it around your finger like a ring, after all it is a ring pop!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are always a fun little treat and are great for little gifts. The only thing i don't like is if you actually wear it as a ring and try to eat it, sometimes it leaks on your hand and you're all sticky. I like that they have a variety of flavors though!
Liselle S.
Liselle S.
This was my favorite candy as a kid! I love how you can rest the lollipop on a flat surface or your finger(ring) without the actual candy getting dirty. The flavors are all fruity and a little bit tart. My favorite ones are the green apple and watermelon.
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Flashback from the past!
Crazy that something I ate when I was a little kid is still trending to the point where my son is eating them as well!
Love cherry flavor and the blue rasberry!
Ring pop weddings were the best when I was 10 lol
Kristy F.
Kristy F.
I use to eat these as a kid and still do as an adult! We would go to the dollar tree and get them and hopefully when my babies get bigger, they will still have them!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
I loved these as a child. The flavor is good enough that I still love them as an adult. The only negative is the sticky residue you may be left with on your finger.
Maeve H.
Maeve H.
Cuddebackville, NY
Fun and delicious candy to treat yourself with! Although the design isn't that good and it leaves you with sticky fingers. But oh how I love such a great snack!
Lynzy M.
Lynzy M.
Woodbridge, VA
I loved these as a kid and still do! Driving somewhere? All you need is a king pop on the road! They are great classroom rewards too!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
York, PA
Whats your favorite flavor? Mines Watermelon or Grape :D
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
WATSONVILLE, CA
I love the apple green and red ones, which ones are your favorite?
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Pocono Summit, PA
What's your favorite flavor? Mine has to be watermelon or strawberry!
Gabby F.
Gabby F.
What are all the flavors you can get?
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Does anyone remember the ring pops with the different flavors swirled together? Those were my absolute favorite! What are your favorite flavors?