BY RINGPOP #58 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Ashley C.
Scranton, PA
These are so good and fun to have, even to this day as a 26 year old woman. They are so sweet and tasty. And who doesn't like candy you can wear on your fingers?
Duyen H.
Hayward, CA
My sister and I use to fight over these candy rings every time my mom came home from the grocery store with them. They were just the pop of favor that kept going. My favorites were the ones with the two colored flavors twisted. Fun for kids and teens! Even adults! Haha
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These were so much fun when I was younger! They taste great, but could get a little messy. I feel like they're easy to drop and I'd always have to be super careful with my hands when eating them. I don't really feel like buying them now that I'm older - if I did, I'd make sure to not have it in public - haha.
Amy S.
Fort Worth , TX
This candy brings me so many memories in my childhood. I use to play proposal and getting married. Orher times I'm pretending I'm a baby. It has a really great flavor and is long lasting I could eat one every day.its worth the purchase and aren't expensive at all. Children enjoy eating it as a treat
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Me and my daughter love ring pops. i don't have to worry about her dropping it because she is so clumsy but its also yummy. would recommend to anyone having a kids party. its good to drop one of these in a goody bag. i got mine from BJ"S wholesale. its affordable
Kari M.
Still one of my ultimate favorite childhood candy! I will still get these at the store . They are still the exact same flavor of how i remember them. I did try the sour ones on accident and was not a fan. I will stick to the classic sweet amazing flavor of these!
Shannon A.
What kids don't love these? My only issue with Ring-Pops is that once you get down to the ring, it's a little awkward to get every last lick off -- and if you aren't trying to, you're doing it wrong. Either way, having a large box like this is handy for baby'sitting and teaching, and the material of the container makes it light and easy to transport.
Missy H.
I grew up on these things! There's something really cool to kids about wearing your food haha. Plus having the sucker attatched to your hand while running around and playing is a genius idea! It saves the kids from dropping there candy and crying about it. This will never go out of style!
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
I love ring pops before my husband actually got me a ring he got down on one knee and gave me a ring pop! LOL it was a joke just to get me going on when was he actually going to purpose but it wasn't that day t was later on in march when he actually gave me a real ring.
laura s.
los angeles
The different colours all taste good, and it's convenient (for kids or adults) as you just wear it on your finger and don't have to hold onto it while you eat it. I do not eat it very often