BY RING BATH BOMBS #83 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

As if bath bombs could get better. These 2 premium handcrafted bath bombs are 5oz each. Each bath bomb contains a plastic capsule, inside the capsule is a beautiful ring. Once the bath bomb is done fizzing the capsule will float to the top of the water. We make each bath bomb by hand fresh to order. We use only the finest natural and organic ingredients available! Great gift to treat yourself or to give to others. see more...

• Gotta try this. !!1 Answers
  • Is it easier to make or buy bath bombs? I do stuff like t...5 Answers
  • Is this bath bomb good ? And is the ring like something y...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
This company has terrible customer service and uses very shady and deceptive sales tactics. I dont remember how I found them on Facebook but I followed the link to their website. I scratched the little foil simulator to reveal my free ring and looked around at the bathbombs. I left the website and decided to buy a few when I had more time to shop around because I had a busy day. They sent 2 messages stating that they would hold my free ring and the $1 bathbomb deal for "a limited time only." The next day, I received yet another message from them. I selected the "unsubscribe" selection on Facebook messenger and bought 3 bathbombs and my free ring was automatically added to my cart. I had to choose to no be billed monthly for a subscription to their program, some ungodly amount like $40 for a 2 to 3 bathbombs a month. You have to choose to opt out of the subscription 5 or 6 times because for some reason, once is not enough. It's more than obvious that they are trying to trick people into subscribing. But, I navigated through the opting out pages and ordered my bathbombs. I still received messages urging me to buy more stinking bathbombs after I ordered 3. I was upset to say the least. I unsubscribed to the daily ads through messenger yet they kept coming. I would have understood if they had sent me a thank you message but, no. I checked my spam folder in my email and I had an 3 emails saying that "due to overwhelming sales, we forgot to add your free ring to your order." I was surprised because it shows on my order form. I sent them a message on Facebook asking what this was about and I instantly received a return message, another stinking ad to buy more bathbombs and receive a free ring. I then received a cryptic message saying that every purchase comes with the chance to win a free ring and the more I buy, the more chances of a free ring I have. I replied that I was confused and that didn't answer my question. They asked for my email address, then they asked for my confirmation number and other information in separate messages over the span of about 2 days. Finally, I got the response that my order will be here on Wednesday and will include my free ring. I looked through their Facebook page and apparently, they're sending this email to several people as a scare tactic to make them think they aren't getting their free ring and make them order more. So, if you do order from this company, be sure to read every single screen on the order form and to opt out of the subscription program. Also, if you get an email saying they forgot your free ring because they were busy, it's just a shady sales device and a lie. I don't care how nice the rings or bathbombs are, I'm not ordering from these people again. This just isn't how you do business.
I saw the $1 promotion from Bubbly Belle on Instagram. I tried to place an order for 1 bath bomb, but as I was trying to get to the checkout page, it showed me maybe 3 extra promotion pages. I continue to press next to try to get to the checkout page. However, instead of taking me to a checkout page or a review you order page, it took me directly to a receipt for almost $50!!! It had charged me for all of the promotions I passed. I immediately contacted customer support to cancel my order and get a refund. I sent probably 7 different messages over a 5 day span because no one would answer me. About 6 days after I had tried to cancel my order, I get an email saying that the order was shipped. Not even 20 minutes after I get that email, customer support FINALLY gets back to me and says they are unable to refund me because my order has already shipped.... I have been struggling for days trying to get a refund. They told me that the only way I can get a refund is if I ship it back to them, but they will not compensate me for shipping. I am currently trying to figure out how to refuse the package so I wont have to pay return shipping. This is way too much hassle. I encourage no one to buy any products from this site. Customer service is horrible and no help.
Randi B.
Clearfield, KY
I got my bath bomb from Bubbly Belle. They were running a deal ; pay $1 for the bomb, get a free ring. After shipping, I paid $7.95 for it. It arrived in a timely manner. I ordered it at the same time that the hurricane was headed straight to Florida,  where the company is based.  That wasn't much of a deterrent though.  It still arrived within a week.  There were around 8 scents to choose from when using the deal. I purchased "mellow". I thought based on the picture that it would have a fruity, raspberry smell, but it wasn't.  It still smelled good though .  When I opened the package,  the scent was almost overwhelming.  Of course I was excited to try it and see what I got inside! It fizzed very quickly when I dropped it in my water. By the time I got in my was almost completely dissolved.  My ring was in a small, pink, plastic bubble. Like what you get from a quarter machine. I am pleased with the ring that I received.  Word to the wise, be careful when you pull out the tiny paper that comes inside with your code on it. It's very hard to read after it gets wet. After many attempts to enter it correctly, I found that my ring was worth $15. Obviously I would've loved to have gotten one of the very expensive, real diamonds,  but for the price I paid, I got more than my moneys worth.  I have worn my ring every day and it hadn't shown any signs of discoloration or anything.  I get a lot of compliments on it .  I will probably order again, since the same deal was offered.
M F.
My entire order was messed up because of whatever happened on their end. I specifically ordered my bath bombs and I checked my order to make sure that I put my ring size on all of the rings and I did. But I was sent my free ring and my premium ring package (4 rings) and they were all not my size. They won’t even fit in my husbands finger. But I have to pay to send them back even though they messed up and sent me the wrong sizes. They also didn’t send me one of my bathbombs, also it took over a month to get my package!! Plus I don’t even know if the rings that are inside my bombs are the correct size either! I am pretty frustrated and feel like I just wasted $80 buying from here.
Kimberly H.
Oakville, CT
I saw an ad for Bubbly Belle come up on Facebook so I decided to check it out. They had a sale for $1 bath bombs... but really $1 bath bombs plus $8 shipping and 50000 emails to follow. They email me almost every day... sometimes 3 times a day. Saying I won a free ring. However, when I click to redeem my free ring, it says I need to purchase something. Honestly the most annoying company ever!!!! I am giving them two stars because I did like the scent of my bath bomb I received and the rings were extremely beautiful! Just awful customer service. And due to all the emails I receive from them I probably will not do business with them again.
Liberty R.
Forsyth, MO
Yup happened to me too! I bought the one bath bomb get one for a buck deal! My daughter had also received a promo code for ordering over  $100 in bath bombs. It was supposed to be $9 something. I went to pay and there was no break down! I thought well maybe there is a final authorization screen with it? Nope! It took off $38 bucks! I have tried every way possible to contact them short of a stop pay for the transaction which I really don't like doing! I want to make this right! I cannot find a phone number to call. I've searched all over the internet as well as the website. This morning I thought, why not put them as a negative review all over! So here goes! After I'm done that I'm contacting the better business bureau. I hope u get a resolution quick!
morgan 💋.
Fulton, MO
Horrible customer service. I was accidentally charged extra, and they said they’d issue a full refund, but I am still waiting. I canceled my entire order, and have tried to contact them since, but have gotten no reply. Would not recommend buying from this company ever.
Dawn D.
Lincoln
BubblyBelle ran a promo that I found on FB for a $1 bath bomb. Of course they had a 50% promo deal too which they brought up AFTER I had put in my payment information. I clicked "add to order" expecting a breakdown of the cart but nope. I'm out $50 now.  I emailed them and got a "we'll get back to you when we're open on Monday" but they shipped it over the weekend.  The next email I get was that it'd been shipped already but when I get it I can return everything for a refund.  Not a company I'd ever recommend.
Hanah H.
These bath bombs just make you feel special after a nice smell good bath. You get a little surprise and it just lifts my spirits because jewelry has that effect on me. I can't get enough. #guftcrush
Katie K.
Kansas City, MO
Bath bombs were packages in a cardboard box and packing peanuts, no wrapping or anything. One came broken. Ring turned my finger black and green after a day, strange for a "$20" ring. Paid an extra 19.99 for "premium ring paclage" got the same ring as everyone else. Used one of the bath bombs last night, no real smell... one of them smell great, havent used it in the bath yet. The other two are... meh at best. Wasn't impressed. I would save your money or look else where
Rachel B.
Is it easier to make or buy bath bombs? I do stuff like that for Christmas presents and I have a lot of girls I make/ buy for. Ring Bath Bombs with A Ring Inside
Emma S.
are these expensive?!
Amber F.
Weaver, AL
Would love to know where to find these! And if the jewelry is actually stuff you would wear or if it's just super cheap gaudy costume jewelry. Thanks!
Jas. J.
Where can you find these
Kandis P.
Centerville , TX
Is this something I would buy myself or something to buy my preteen niece ?