BY RING BATH BOMBS #70 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

As if bath bombs could get better. These 2 premium handcrafted bath bombs are 5oz each. Each bath bomb contains a plastic capsule, inside the capsule is a beautiful ring. Once the bath bomb is done fizzing the capsule will float to the top of the water. We make each bath bomb by hand fresh to order. We use only the finest natural and organic ingredients available! Great gift to treat yourself or to give to others. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Randi B.
Clearfield, KY
I got my bath bomb from Bubbly Belle. They were running a deal ; pay $1 for the bomb, get a free ring. After shipping, I paid $7.95 for it. It arrived in a timely manner. I ordered it at the same time that the hurricane was headed straight to Florida,  where the company is based.  That wasn't much of a deterrent though.  It still arrived within a week.  There were around 8 scents to choose from when using the deal. I purchased "mellow". I thought based on the picture that it would have a fruity, raspberry smell, but it wasn't.  It still smelled good though .  When I opened the package,  the scent was almost overwhelming.  Of course I was excited to try it and see what I got inside! It fizzed very quickly when I dropped it in my water. By the time I got in my was almost completely dissolved.  My ring was in a small, pink, plastic bubble. Like what you get from a quarter machine. I am pleased with the ring that I received.  Word to the wise, be careful when you pull out the tiny paper that comes inside with your code on it. It's very hard to read after it gets wet. After many attempts to enter it correctly, I found that my ring was worth $15. Obviously I would've loved to have gotten one of the very expensive, real diamonds,  but for the price I paid, I got more than my moneys worth.  I have worn my ring every day and it hadn't shown any signs of discoloration or anything.  I get a lot of compliments on it .  I will probably order again, since the same deal was offered.
Kalenia T.
The rings are nice the bigger ones do hurt your fingers they're not too comfortable if you like colored Rings the ones in the bath bombs are mostly colored rings me myself I'm not fond of colored rings with like a purple or green Dimond the company is good it took a really long time to receive my order so they did refund me my money and let me keep the bath bomb and my free ring the bath smelled really good the Rings were pretty good too honestly I was super excited and it was a little bit of a let-down but they are still beautiful rings and awesome bath bombs I do wish there was more about the rings on the website like what they're made of and stuff like that because some people are allergic to certain things but I would recommend them to someone they are a good company  I think they should change some things but for the most part they're pretty good I do want to say that I noticed by watching a lot of videos and from my rings if you only buy the dollar ring and that's it you won't receive over $20 ring if you buy the other ones you have a chance of a little more expensive ring but I haven't seen anyone get over a $50 ring maybe I'm wrong but that's just my observation
Liberty R.
Forsyth, MO
Yup happened to me too! I bought the one bath bomb get one for a buck deal! My daughter had also received a promo code for ordering over  $100 in bath bombs. It was supposed to be $9 something. I went to pay and there was no break down! I thought well maybe there is a final authorization screen with it? Nope! It took off $38 bucks! I have tried every way possible to contact them short of a stop pay for the transaction which I really don't like doing! I want to make this right! I cannot find a phone number to call. I've searched all over the internet as well as the website. This morning I thought, why not put them as a negative review all over! So here goes! After I'm done that I'm contacting the better business bureau. I hope u get a resolution quick!
Laina T.
This idea is completely amazing and brilliant. I love that you get a great combo with some great scented bath bombs that make your skin feel great and a beautiful ring that could be worth lots of money. Not to mention even if your ring isn't worth lots of money they still look beautiful and you feel like a princess!
Dawn D.
BubblyBelle ran a promo that I found on FB for a $1 bath bomb. Of course they had a 50% promo deal too which they brought up AFTER I had put in my payment information. I clicked "add to order" expecting a breakdown of the cart but nope. I'm out $50 now.  I emailed them and got a "we'll get back to you when we're open on Monday" but they shipped it over the weekend.  The next email I get was that it'd been shipped already but when I get it I can return everything for a refund.  Not a company I'd ever recommend.
Victoria L.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Love the colors! Wish they made more! Love how there is a ring inside but the fizz don’t last long! Price is ok I guess for the product. I bought mine online and bought my daughter one for Christmas also. I would recommend.
Hanah H.
These bath bombs just make you feel special after a nice smell good bath. You get a little surprise and it just lifts my spirits because jewelry has that effect on me. I can't get enough. #guftcrush
Verna M.
I purchased these bath bombs which was supposed to be the first one for $1 then 50% off the second one my total still ended up being $30. After receiving I tried it out was highly disappointed in the quality of these bombs. They fized for about 30 seconds and that was it.  And the ring was cute but the code was so faded you couldn't even check the value of it Will NOT order again. Very disappointed
Taylor J.
The ring I received was extraordinary! I wasn’t planning on reviewing but I needed to after I received the ring. I expected something that looks like it can put of a gum ball machine but instead I got a beautiful ring that is worth 20$ but feels and looks like I got it for much more!
Naomi R.
Sacramento, CA
Bath bombs are so soothing and relaxing to me. That’s why I love this product, it does just that! I love the aroma and feel of the bomb in the bath! I get my bath bombs from Lush and love how it’s natural!
Emma S.
are these expensive?!
Rachel B.
Is it easier to make or buy bath bombs? I do stuff like that for Christmas presents and I have a lot of girls I make/ buy for. Ring Bath Bombs with A Ring Inside
Amber F.
Weaver, AL
Would love to know where to find these! And if the jewelry is actually stuff you would wear or if it's just super cheap gaudy costume jewelry. Thanks!
Jas. J.
Where can you find these
Catherine K.
Where can I purchase one of these?