Rind Snacks - Drd Fruit Blend Straw-peary - Case Of 12 - 3 Oz

3 oz Straw-Peary Dried Fruit Snack, Case of 12

Features
  • No Sulfites ,Gluten Free & GMO Free
  • Good Source of Fibre
  • Chewy Slices of Sweet Red Apple,Bosc Pear,Strawberry, grown and dried with Pride
  • Case of 12
Ingredients :
  • Pears;apples;strawberries
Specifications
  • Capacity: 3 oz
  • Flavour: Straw-Peary
  • Country of Origin: USA
  • Weight: 3 lbs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rind Snacks - Drd Fruit Blend Straw-peary - Case Of 12 - 3 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Rind Snacks - Drd Fruit Blend Straw-peary - Case Of 12 - 3 Oz uploaded by Jessica B.
Love a good superfruit snack 🍓🍐🍎 Especially one that’s zero waste #eatthepeel In one year (2020), eating their rinds instead of throwing them out saved 120,880 lbs of food waste! Rind shares this visual to demonstrate how bad food waste in the U.S. is: “Imagine walking out of the grocery store with five bags of produce and leaving two in the parking lot!” I never would have thought to try eating watermelon rind before I tried Rind. With the peel on, you get more vitamins, fiber, and antioxidants. Micronutrients are concentrated there, yet we often throw that part out! This best-selling mix was delicious, and I can’t wait to try their packs with persimmons, kiwis, and citrus (Orchard and Tropical) next.
Phoenix, AZ
I love these dried fruits, they are very tasty. I thought that they would be crunchy but there chewy so great for toddlers! They look a little weird looking but that' s not really a bother to me.Overall they are a great healthy snack alternative and taste great!

Looking for your answer?