BY RIMMEL LONDON

The Secret Weapon to full volume without clumps. The new formula with Argan Oil feels incredibly lightweight, soft and flexible for wonder'full volume that won't weigh you down. Apply from the root of your lashes pushing upwards to the tip. see more...

• what does it do best, the lashes looks longer or fuller?2 Answers
  • How long does it take the mascara to dry?2 Answers
  • Does this mascara flake off?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Julie M.
I like this mascara. I use it almost everyday, it lasts for the things I do (I'm a mom, mostly it's taking care of kids) and it gives my lashes a nice thick look. They look longer and I look more awake. This isn't waterproof, so don't even try. But it is nice to throw on and go.
daniela s.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like it at all. I bought it with many expectations because it has argan oil which seemed attractive to me to moisturize my eyelashes. The truth is that the formula is very very very simple. It would appear that the product was dry. Even with two layers does nothing. The color is not intense black, it neither lengthens nor gives volume. The appearance after the first layer is as if it had applied a transparent mask. I think there are better options of this same brand and at a lower price. I do not recommend it
Erika D.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not great, not awful. As others have stated, it doesn't clump and is very black. It gives a fairly natural look, however doesn't give a lot of length or volume. I also can't use more than one coat of this mascara or I become a hot mess! I think there are much better mascaras
Tess R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite go to drugstore mascara. I repurchase over and over. I always go back to it makes my top 3. It blows the competion out of the water. I love a voluminous natural look and this accomplishes that. I rarely repurchase products because I love trying it all! This is amazing!!
Emma M.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Being a genuine fan of this product I was surprised to see so many eh review on it 😱 I love it! It makes my eyelashes look so long and beautiful. It doesn't slump at all, which is great because I prefer to go more natural :)
amy s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mascara for the price. It is a very natural-no make-up mascara. It doesn't clump. It is very black which is great. I use it on days where I don't want to wear a lot of makeup.
Cynthia S.
Grand Jct, CO
Didn't like it, leaves my eyelashes really clumpy and I have the waterproof one but comes off easily anyways. Waste of 10 bucks, and struggle of buying drugstore makeup but definitely not buying again 😒
Meli J.
Laredo , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not bad, but not great. It's an okay mascara for a drugstore price. It's highly pigmented, but that's all it does. There's other cheaper mascaras that work better than this one.
Nicole S.
Denver, CO
I dont really care for this mascara it took 5 coats for it to start showing on my eyelashes, this mascara was probably the worst I have ever tried.
katie s.
Granville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite drugstore mascaras by far! it really lengths my lashes and I feel them looking so much longer with this as well. :)
Hannah R.
Brownsburg, IN
How long does it take the mascara to dry?
L R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
what does it do best, the lashes looks longer or fuller?
Hannah R.
Brownsburg, IN
Does this mascara flake off?